Options

Weekend Event

IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
Hey everyone, I'd like to wish all of you the best of luck in the weekend event! Feel free to ask me about tips or any questions you may have! Good luck and have fun! :smile:
Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!

Comments

• Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    What are some tips and suggestions that you advise for the Weekend Main Event? Would love to hear.  :)
  • Options
    IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    You can create up to a twelve game streak without spending any gold by playing one game, waiting fifteen minutes, and finishing the game. Immediately start another game and wait for the streak to nearly expire, then finish the game (I like to finish it near six seconds remaining). Continuing this pattern, if you win every game, will accumulate a twelve game streak and award around 15k points. You can do this every hour and a half, maximizing potential points and by the end of the weekend, you should be able to get the 150k points reward, without spending any gold. If this helps, a like would be more than appreciated! :smile:
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    You can create up to a twelve game streak without spending any gold by playing one game, waiting fifteen minutes, and finishing the game. Immediately start another game and wait for the streak to nearly expire, then finish the game (I like to finish it near six seconds remaining). Continuing this pattern, if you win every game, will accumulate a twelve game streak and award around 15k points. You can do this every hour and a half, maximizing potential points and by the end of the weekend, you should be able to get the 150k points reward, without spending any gold. If this helps, a like would be more than appreciated! :smile:
    I will try this  ;)
  • Options
    Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I do the exact same thing Donovan - I tell my club mates the 12 win rule all the time lol. Nice to see someone else who preaches that as well! That's why people saying "the winstreak protection is the only accolade that matters" makes me so mad - they all matter if you play the game the right way.
  • Options
    SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited June 2018
    what is the criteria for "bonus points" upon winning each game? I do try to use that strategy of building up a streak, never sure of the exact time, but start a timer when I start a game...then upon getting to the final score, I wait until about 30 secs before in case of an advertisement. So my 2nd question is: at what screen does the timer end for the game? Upon hitting the OK button after winning? Or once getting back to the event screen?