How much XP needed?

JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
How much XP, cash, and gold is needed for one player to go from silver 10 to gold 1?

I'm right on the edge of silver/gold but have been avoiding leveling up because of how much XP is needed. I'd rather be the top of silver than the bottom of gold and get whooped every game. I don't have a lot of XP right now (35,000) and i'm at 1.2 million in cash. How much more do i need to save up?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JFalls0705 I had the same question at one point and @Bigpredfan was kind enough to give me the numbers. Below are the amounts of blue XP needed to level up regular players in gold tier:
    1. 1400
    2. 1600
    3. 2000
    4. 2300
    5. 2600
    6. 2900
    7. 3600
    8. 4100
    9. 4600
    So as you see each player needs 25K blue XP to be maxed in gold assuming you already have them maxed in Silver along with the necessary cash & EVO tokens. I am not sure how much cash & EVO you would need so maybe @Bigpredfan can let you know if he has the numbers. I am afraid 35K XP won't get you far so I would suggest staying silver as if you go gold now walkoff and slugfest will be near impossible for you. I've been staying at silver just for that reason myself and plan to have at least 500K blue XP and before I go gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I never kept track of the cash as I’ve nkticed leveling up players you can make the cash back from the club boxes. It’s 100 gold and 10 evo to go from silver to gold @Houmy
    That’s for normal players. Sluggers are much more expensive. I haven’t maxed one out yet. They are 16 evo and 160 gold I believe to go from silver to gold
    edited June 2018
    Thank you @Bigpredfan. Sluggers are why I haven't made gold yet as I have enough blue XP now to level up my regular roster and be confident enough in WOH but I need to save more for sluggers.

@JFalls0705 I hope this answered your question and all credit for the list goes to @Bigpredfan. He is a great source of information and helpful hints if you have any future questions.

• JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Thanks for all the answers guys! It definitely answered my question. And you're right @Houmy, i can cylce walk off and home run derby on a pretty consistent basis which is why i don't want to level up too early.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I noticed that list for leveling up in gold too. My concern is that the progression from bronze to silver was 270 (b10) to 300 (s2) after gold and evo to s1. The stated 1400 doesn’t sound right as s10 cost 2700, right? Can anyone else verify the posted XP amounts in the gold level? Sorry @Bigpredfan-I’ve come too far to make a rookie mistake with my team. Thank you for your understanding...
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They are correct. I posted the same numbers in a previous post.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Thank you so much dk!!!
    Here is what I have for gold so far. I’m missing the last slugger spot. Gold for your “legend” is not worth it. It’s 14,000 for gold 1- gold 2 and 16,000 for gold 2-gold 3
    I don't understand why it takes so much damn XP... it's hard enough to get XP as it is. It's almost easier to get prime XP than regular XP. i have like 100,000 prime XP from cycling the HR Derby so much
    You must not have a prime yet. I have one and only have him to gold 2 because they are crazy expensive too

You must not have a prime yet. I have one and only have him to gold 2 because they are crazy expensive too

i have Prime Bryce Harper but he's maxed out at silver 10
    Where it would normally take 1600 XP at this level for a player, it takes this much for a prime player 

• scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Going to take me forever to get a prime leveled up . Made the hump to gold too early (before I hit up the forums) now playing catch up on everything.  Use xp as fast as I can get it. 
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Now that they added another level to Slugfest, you can get 18k of Prime XP each week just by beating the top 5 levels. You can earn a ton if you are able to cycle the event multiple times. Try to build up your sluggers for Wednesday.
    prime XP is easy to come by... it's regular XP that's hard AF to get. i've been saving for 2 weeks and i'm only at 45k
  • BOKNOWSALLBOKNOWSALL Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This thread is exactly what I was looking for!... how ever I do have a question.... JFalls, how can you be cycling all the time and you only have one prime player... I have 3 prime players and haven’t been able to cycle yet... just thought that was strange because you win a prime player every time you cycle... so you should have lots of prime players I would think... if not then I would reach out to glu if I was you and tell them you haven’t been getting your WOH rewards for cycling!  On another note, does anyone know how much prime xp is cost to max out gold?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Boknowsall, I don't have the exact count, but it is over 100K prime xp.  Just the last level from Gold 9 to Gold 10 is 12K prime xp. 
    @BOKNOWSALL below is a chart that was posted before. Not exactly sure who posted it any longer but our forum friends @Bigpredfan & @dkarski87 have helped with most of the numbers in the past.

• billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How to see how many LXP it takes to level Legend players