Options

Club Over Doing It In Points!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Guys, this is week 2 where in my bracket anyways the Green VIP Room are putting up over 20-30min in the first 30min. Unless these guys are all scoring every bonus player in their club its not possible. They have been rank 1 for every event for the last 2 weeks almost. They are putting up hundreds of million in our weekly events. Guys, this is not possible in that time frame. Its starting to look like 2017 all over again.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited May 2018
    60million in 3 hours guys... come on... This is not even funny. Check your logs and rankings GLU. This is just stupid for the rest of us. This has been the case for 2 weeks now. Either change up the brackets or do something about this.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    More than likely a glu developers team.  Keeps them from having to pay out the top spots & another way to force us to spend $ in hopes of being competetive
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    They have 210million at this point for club bonus game event with 5 hours left.... it’s kinda getting ridiculous 
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    chaztheorychaztheory Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I mean, I'm up for a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, my username notwithstanding... and please pardon my ignorance as this is literally my first post, but I joined the forum specifically to search for how these guys are doing this. My thoughts were that they are just drafting and drafting 2nd or late rounders, and putting together an all bonus points team. It's conceivable to me that you can just spend cash to draft a bunch of scrubs, build an all bonus team, have a good group of starting pitchers, and then play with the scrubs without even leveling them up as it seems like the matchups are pretty one sided in my/our favor anyway. I could see a team built like that racking up Bonus points without much effort or expenditure on XP...
    I've been trying to do this, but I rarely get players from the bonus teams when I draft 2nd and Late Rounders, or even using gold for that matter. I'd say 1-3 max out of every 100 players I draft are from the bonus teams. I also see that I get a huge amount of players from the same 4 or 5 teams that are irrelevant for the bonus pts.

One last thing I was wondering. I noticed that because I chose Tampa Bay as my "Team" that I get a lot of TB players, and players from their division, or if not their division, players from teams they regularly play on their actual MLB season schedule. It's just a "theory" of mine, but does the selection of a favorite team have anything to do with the pool of players that you can get when you draft 2nd and Late Rounders? Thanks in advance for any info. 
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    The rich get richer my friend. The rewards for first in every event are pretty damn good, making their teams better and better. And they probably have minimums and all to remain a member. 

I bet bet those guys don’t have any fun tho outside of the game on the weekends