Options

WALK OFF- DOUBLE BALLS

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Its been 3 weeks since the "fix" and I am still getting double balls all the time. It cost me 2 players last week and the response I got from customer care was that they are aware of the issue and thats it. Its been 3 weeks and its still a problem. Can you please fix or provide an update on whats going on. I am in L5 R9 and again I am stuck with this issue. How can I progress with double even triple balls at times.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Know what you mean. Cost me about 600 gold today and 500 last week. Got so bad today that I didn't even bother trying to make top 10. Stopped when I hit tier 6. Spent 600 gold to make 200. Go figure.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I got to paxton about 9 times yesterday, each time I lost by 1 run. Without using a boost. So with little time I left I made it again and had to use a few restarts and boosted my guy to the max. 20%.... Of course each restart I could not even score 1 run, each time did before with no boost I could get close, but always ran into the dam glitch again. Restarting the phone, restarts to whole level which I did not want to do again. I submitted tickets now for 3 weeks and glu is refusing to help in this matter. Thats 3 players I should have on my rosters right now.

– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I know. It can get real frustrating. I don't know why I even tried for Votto so hard as I already had 5 star Freeman and got WOH Belt two weeks ago. Votto does have better stats but not enough for me to frustrate myself with so much.

• Options
    @houmy, If I had you in my club brother maybe you could talk me down from wasting my gold on this event. When all I have been getting for 3 weeks is double balls in round 9 and 10. The restart helps but now when you are so late in the round. Your only option is to try and play through it without having to restart all over again. Very, very frustrating. Maybe in the near future we could do some damage together in the same club. ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    You got it brother. My army (party) of one finished 12 spots behind you guys this time in 15th

• Options
    You got it brother. My army (party) of one finished 12 spots beh

• Options
    I think we had about 7 or more guys beat it. And almost the rest of the club was stuck on rd 10. So we did pretty good considering they switched up pitchers this week. Next week we might be able to get all 20 guys through. Wouldn't that be something @houmy. All 20 guys in the club cycling on Monday.... think about it... wink wink.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Lol. Appreciate the offer brother but I'm no good to any clubs right now as I can't commit to being able to play regularly and I'm not one to just ride along to collect off of other teammates efforts. That's the main reason I left my club and went solo. Had been with those guys for a year.

• Options
    Also as much as I like and respect both you and @Bigpredfan I am stupidly loyal so if I decide to go the club route again I gotta join my original club.

• Options
    No worries @houmy. Hope you do well today after the family outing. Do you still keep in touch with your old club?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Ive yet to run into the double ball issue but every week damn near every game has a delay & glitch on most of the pitches 
  • Options
    This has got to be the 1st WOH I've played in 18 without a single glitch. Hopefully they have taken care of all bugs now.

• Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    I saw it today on Android.
  • Options
    @houmy, I ran into last night, had to force close and restart the app to get rid of them... but guess what bro.. I finally beat it. Had scooter still boosted so beat it in the first 3 hrs. Then beat it again with about 5min left in the event. Such a great feeling, my first time beating in WOH in 18.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Nice job @dkarski87. Felt good cycling huh?

• Options
    @superbaldy77 it sucks you ran into the bug. It was all smooth on my end and hopefully will stay the same down the road. I believe I had my best 18 performance without the bugs.

• Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Several of my club members had it happen on the 5-10 round . I have never had a problem with this but it is deffinetly still a problem 
  • Options
    I have had it at completely random times... Best thing to do it try and survive the level if your mid game. Then close and restart the app, you will not lose your progress in the level if you did not start a new round. I have done this many times.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    grandtheftv0tt0grandtheftv0tt0 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm still getting double balls every Monday. Usually starts happening the closer I get to beating the walk off. Best thing I do is keep a close eye on the ball in the pitchers hand and follow that ball, trying to ignore the fake one. It's hard but once you get the hang of it you start hitting the real ball.
  • Options
    Just close the app next time and restart the game. It will solve the problem short term. I have gotten it at random times in various levels so its hard to say when it starts to happen. I had it on Monday and just restarted the app before starting the level over and had no issues after that.
    – The Great Houmy