Options

Help me?

valentinlopezvalentinlopez Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Is there any ways to contact the admins/moderators, and the developers for MLB Tap Sports 18? Please help me. I'm very new to this forum. Thanks for your help. 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @valentinlopez forum moderators check the posts from time to time but developers would be a different question. Is there anything in specific you needed help with? Maybe the rest of us can help you out.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    valentinlopezvalentinlopez Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Well, you cannot answer my question, but it's really puzzled because I cannot link to Facebook on my device once. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    facebook linking for 18 has been buggy since the release and I am not sure if they ever fixed it. Better to go with the email option. And keep in mind that unlike previous versions you can only link once so logging out and back in is not allowed anymore to combat cheaters.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    You can always go to your settings tab then contact us if you need to submit a question in the game
  • Options
    1BIGCUBSFAN21BIGCUBSFAN2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can someone tell me what's going in with my game crashing at 100% and says unfortunately MLB 18 has stopped. I updated on the 18th and haven't been able to get to my club.. don't have any issues with MLB 17 but haven't heard nothing about the problem all day..