Options

The streak Killer

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Ouch. This hurt. Played a streak for 2:45 playing slow. Only cost a net of 300 gold

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    ouch indeed.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Got to love the logic... if u play you lose your streak but hey 14k inteam stregth should be enough to win this matchup! Oops, guess not
  • Options
    That just happens sometimes @lugoexpress. Happens to me sometimes too. I’m fortunate that, even though I jumped to gold 1 last Wednesday, I’m at almost 54K in team strength. I never went past 34 over the weekend without using protection and made it to 35 today
  • Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @Bigpredfan looks like your doing good my friend!
  • Options
    jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    how are you doing such a long streak w/out using gold? I've heard something about starting a game then waiting 15mins to finish. seems too tedious. Is that what you did?
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @jtgenterprises he meant club protection accolade for the weekend event. The RE-DO on losses to protect your current streak one more time. if your club finishes top25 on Wednesdays ofcourse. 
  • Options
    @jtgenterprises. I play by watching the timer. When it gets to 30 seconds left in the winstreak before it expired, I finish the next game (play to the 8th inning and back out). You can play 12 before gold the first time and 8-9 every time after you have had to use gold before needing gold again.