Options

Live Q&A session with Development team

jjarosz26jjarosz26 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
I would like to suggest a weekly or even monthly live question and answer session with the game developers. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that is constantly dissatisfied with the answers that customer care provides when it comes to certain issues. Also there are many times that they seem confused with the questions that are asked. This to me seems like a lot must get either lost in translation to the development team or just flat out over looked. Having the developers available to answer questions about the game would definitely be beneficial to all. You would most likely have less angry people when it comes to the answers that they receive directly from them. You could do it on Facebook live or Twitter,  which will also increase your followers as well. 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Good luck. They won’t even reveal what it takes to become a VIP. The live Q & A wouldn’t reveal anything we don’t already know either most likely 
  • Options
    elitesmasherselitesmashers Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    What does it take to become VIP? Anyone already a VIP have any input on this?
  • Options
    dadneverwinsdadneverwins Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Maybe have a meter that tells people how close they are to vip status?  Kinda like the one on ballpark that let's you know when you are going to level up.  Also, scared to say this, but maybe create an ultra vip level for people to aim for...