Options

Bought the Mystery Boxes in the store today...team promptly deleted

sauerdeezlesauerdeezle Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
so today I was browsing in the store when I saw crates that were offering legendary players. I naturally bought as many as I could because I thought it was some sort of promo.  I ended up replacing many guys in my lineup to include players I have spent countless hours to build up and who were gold caliber guys.  I traded in those guys for XP because I no longer needed them naturally. I played the rest of the evening no problem, when all of a sudden my team was completely removed of all the legends i unlocked from the store earlier and replaced with 1 Star nobodies...I went from a 45k team strength to 28k. I lost everyone.  I was currently playing in Gold Division tier 4 and there is no way I can go on and win a game....what....the....hell....happened, this is absolutely unsatisfactory, There was zero cheating involved and I never have...I simply clicked and took advantage of an opportunity...I don’t want to delete this game and hate it forever but I might have no choice..UPDATE: now I go to log on and my team was deleted off the face of the earth...need answers ASAP Bc this is straight dirt bag status ...don’t punish ppl for your own stupid mistakes 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Why would you trade in your players and not keep them at least when this is obviously a glitch and GLU would try and do something about it?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Listen it’s in the past and it was an impulse move...I truly felt it was some sort of fire sale bonus event..I was obviously wrong and now im suffering ...however not my fault I should at lest get my studs back Bc they screwed up not me or anyone else
  • Options
    Also the 1 Star idiots who they put in place of the legends....can’t even be modified...they just show up in games but can’t be touched in lineup mode
  • Options
    C00tersammichC00tersammich Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     My team was deleted and I have no idea why.  I couldn't log in so I restarted my phone and it put me bank into the tutorial. Then I tried to link my backup email but it said I couldn't
  • Options
    HunterGJHunterGJ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I am a level 4 amatur, just started about a week ago. So when I bought a box for 1 dollar and it gave me Ted Williams I went heck yea lets het a few more. Ended up with 7 legends. Played most of the day and then I logged back in and have 7 1 stars in my lineup. I know I just started but this is not cool.
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Please keep informed on how this situation is handled. Sorry about this. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Update: no change , team is still decimated. Hours/days of work lost...
  • Options
    jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I am scared to death when I log in now. I don't want one of those showing up for me. Even knowing what happened to you, I'm not sure if I could resist! 
  • Options
    YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    That sucks. I have built my team to 42k strength by spending countless fun hours and from my allowance from my wife ;).  Would hate that if happened to me. I have tried my luck several times to pick up a prime player but none so far.. although I have about 4k prime xp's. Anyways how come glu team hasn't responded to your post here..  atleast they should clarify for everyone so we can all continue playing and have fun.

• Options
    WickedWookieWickedWookie Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    It was a playtest box. I got the same thing but I did not trade in my players because why would they give all of those legends out for 1 cash a piece when we can barely even get a 5 star from a #1 draft pick? I believe it was just like a beta test to see how the players actually played during gameplay. Which they were pretty OP and it was cool for a couple hours. Ted Williams and Jason Giambi were ridiculous but like I said I think because the box was labeled "playtest" it was a beta for those specific players.
  • Options
    Still woulda liked some sort of explanation ...heat of the moment, just reacted not knowing what was going on, thought I struck gold ...instead I struck trash and now ill never play again. RIP tap baseball 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    There's probably going to be some sort of news on Glu's side because you're probably not the only one.. As far has getting players back, I don't know if they'll be able to do something about it, here's an answer I got from them about a similar problem that occured to me

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    There's probably going to be some sort of news on Glu's side because you're probably not the only one.. As far has getting players back, I don't know if they'll be able to do something about it, here's an answer I got from them about a similar problem that occured to me
    What’s the email address or how did u contact them? I need to get I. Touch with them after they f me
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @SuperKingOfPaisas The email I have from the Sent one is : support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com , but I actually used this link : https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web and used the Contact Us at the bottom of the page
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It was just a testing phase.  So they say. Funny how that happened just in time to kill streaks and costs team and clubs points and gold. Wonder how many other ringer teams and clubs belong to glu. I have a ton of other screenshots and conversations with customer service. 
  • Options
    I’ll send an email myself and post the response here
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    I never saw any legend boxes nor did I buy my but my team was suddenly replaced 1 Star mariners . All my starters gone and I did not trade them. My inactives are 'll still there yet weeks now and glu does nothing. Almost three years iyth my club and they left me unable to compete for no reason