Options

Teach me how to streak

jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I need input on how you all streak? I've read people are starting a game then waiting around 15 mins and then finishing it. However that's not working for me. And my timer is constantly changing up and down not inline with how long ive been in the game so i need clarification on how the streak timer actually works etc... hope someone can explain it properly to me. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @IIIDONOVANIII says You can create up to a twelve game streak without spending any gold by playing one game, waiting fifteen minutes, and finishing the game. Immediately start another game and wait for the streak to nearly expire, then finish the game (I like to finish it near six seconds remaining). Continuing this pattern, if you win every game, will accumulate a twelve game streak and award around 15k points. You can do this every hour and a half, maximizing potential points and by the end of the weekend, you should be able to get the 150k points reward, without spending any gold. If this helps, a like would be more than appreciated! 
  • Options
    jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yeah thats what i originally read. However, my timer goes haywire. It goes up one game then down 5-6 minutes the next. Then when im about 6 games into the streak and i know i have over a full minute left I win the game only to see my streak just reset as if I ran out of time.