FREE GOLD PAYOUTS

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
HEY GUYS, is there any way we can get control of the awards from doing the free gold offers ???? i know its fyber / tapjoy , but maybe make the tasks smaller and have immediate payouts , the survey ones never pay for me , and some of them take a week to play (( and thats time we aint playing TSB ) seems wrong to be wanting us to play something else for a week ????? after all thats just how i got here , and no longer play the other game lol and someone really needs to look into the offers as some require payment , and the reward is less value than if we just paid for the gold in TSB ???? but it seems to be a huge problem and obviously 1 reason for the massive delay from customer support

cheers
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    The biggest problem I had with them is that atleast Half of these offers aren't available in my country, and yeah there's alot of offers that are just not worth spending money.

I try to do the Free 7 Days trial one, they usually bring more then the other ones
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • ThrobMachineThrobMachine Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I spent around 3-4 hours trying to do one’s that I thought would work. No luck for me. I only received a total of around 800, when I did in total worth 2k+ 
    frustrating as hell.