Options

New update, pluses and minuses

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
plus- 
slugger roster expanded to 40. When you look at trading in sluggers it can look like an accidental trade in waiting to happen. Don’t fear, there is a second screen to confirm you want to trade in that slugger. 
Daily cash box video-  don’t like your prize in the daily cash box?  Got the worst outcome at $15,000?  Watch a video and take another pull for free

minuses- 
real money for club boosts-  it takes actual real money for club boosts now. There are 3 levels of $4.99, $19.99, and $49.99
Club chat-  with the arrival of the club vs club tab, the only way i can find the club chat is through the home page. I liked looking for the red mark to know there was a new message. 

Jury still out

pitcher boosts-  I don’t see them yet
club vs club- no event scheduled for right now
legends- coming but not here yet

Comments

• Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Why would Glu do updates during an event. Some of the guys in my club can’t log on . They have 12 hours of non event time they could update. It’s just stupid 
  • Options
    I don’t know. I couldn’t log in for about 5 minutes, but I’m in now. It freezes a lot on me right now though. 
  • Options
    DasBombersDasBombers Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Didn't freeze on me. I updated the app and then restarted my phone and it works perfect rn
  • Options
    It does it randomly on me right now. Takes about 10 seconds and then it’s all good again
  • Options
    OutlanduhOutlanduh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I also noticed it doesn't give you xp for HR derby picks now. I guess that goes as a minus lol
  • Options
    It’s because you trade them in now. Before it always kicked one off of your team or they didn’t make it
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I am also experiencing these difficulties. 😡
  • Options
    OutlanduhOutlanduh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Thanks found it. @Bigpredfan
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2018
     Really sucks for people that couldn’t play in that event, luckily it didn’t happen to me
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    BojiHawkBojiHawk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    After latest update (ver 1.2 on 6/18) game is no longer compatible with my Samsung Chromebook Pro. (Android-capable). Still shows "compatible" In Google PlayStore, but definitely not. Chrome is up-to-date, Chromebook meets/exceeds hardware requirements, but get a "hardware does not support application" error message. Tap 2017 had no issues on my Android phone or Chromebbok Pro -- installed on both. Unfortunately this year they have apparently limited installation to one platform. Any way to revert back to ver 1.1 and/or get a fix for this? Or maybe allow installation on multiple platforms... like previous years.

Thanks
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Little glitchy, but all things considered, not too shabby.