While I’m giving suggestions......

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

Let’s fix these issues. 

Comments

• paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Bigpredfan said:

Let’s fix these issues. 
    It's the same issues time after time– Customer Care, game glitches, cheaters, loaders, unfair jailings, etc...  I personally don't see why anyone would want to be considered a VIP by a game that makes for bad stress in their life, but it's not about me, ya know?  Here is what I'm about:  I want Customer Care to be honest about exactly what can be done to remedy a situation on its part, and then do it most of the time.  There is no reason for CC to be stingy or secretive when it has unlimited and effective resources.   A team losing a player, and Glu has nothing but excuses as to why they won't give a replacement, is awful.  

People, everyday players, want to see some changes.  We all want to level up on the resources we've got, which I count this forum as one.  A few really good postings about problems solved by Customer Care would go a long way.  We just don't see it happening, neither the problem solving or the posting of problems solved, because it isn't happening the way it should, if its happening at all.  
    On the other hand, some of the things posters want from Glu will almost certainly add to Glu expenditures, which will be passed on to the players.  Buyer beware.

• lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more... I’ve spent around $600-700... all I asked was is there a fictional number or not because I wouldn’t spend anymore if it is unattainable. I’m on forum FB and Twitter and play around 18-24 hours a week. All I ask is be honest. I’m not going to continue to spend blindly on something that is lucknof the draw.. if I knew what it took I would do it and then spend more To her vip shit, but instead they would rather tell me they have no control over vip and only that IT picks who gets in... smh
  • Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I played 8-ball pool (or whatever the name of that game is) and they show you on your profile page what your VIP score is - I was so insanely shocked at this, but then I realized that's how it should be! It shouldn't be a guess and hope and wish - you should know how far you are from it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m done spending. Haven’t heard from customer service since Sunday. 5 days. Poor customer service is now costing them money. All I’m looking for is honesty
  • lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    They responded to me today asking did they answer my question (with the copy and paste response) and I replied politely no... I am taking the same stance as you. My 50-100 a week will stay in my wallet til I can be told a “real” answer.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    At least you got a response. I haven’t had one since Sunday night. It’s saturday. Glad I haven’t had a gameplay issue or I would be screwed
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Might as well add my name to the list of Glu's detractors.  
    In an effort to avoid a problem that has been hampering our fellow players, I asked Glu Customer Care for advice since the User Agreement was "grey" on this matter, and do you know what?  I've waited for a response over 2.5 days.  I expect it to be another couple of days atleast based on recent postings in the forum here.

I know I should have an issue BEFORE I make a ticket, but what is expected when there is an obvious cause for concern based on previous experiences?
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    The real shame is that there are legitimate game errors and concerns that are not getting priority and are instead lost in the mix of people looking for how to crack the code on VIP. Glu is not going to give that secret away, so stop asking the customer service reps and let the get to the actual problems.