Multiple Trade-ins other than Mass Trade In

Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
It would be nice and easy if we could pick multiple players to trade it at once, instead of having to one by one trade them in.

Right now it's select one by one or trade them all in. What about an option to trade in just select players.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Spyder1 all you have to do is lock the players you do not want to trade in and that way they will not be in the mass trade in screen. Anyone that has a lock cannot be traded in and the unlocked ones can.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Ah. Thank you, didn't see that feature.
    My pleasure. Lots of options that unfortunately GLU does not explain so we have to figure them out for ourselves. Let us (the forum) know if you have any more questions and we will try and help.

Also if you ever draft a player that you want to keep make sure to lock him right away to avoid accidental trade ins.

• scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I've accidentally traded away solid players more than I would like to admit.    I rotate guys into inactive sometimes just to get bonus players on the roster and occasionally it backfires and I trade them away or forget to put the strongest lineup back together when a new event starts . 
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    On that note make sure you set your gameplay strategy to potential when opening slugger picks so that you don’t run into the issue of low ranked player with higher upside (when upgraded) automatically not making your team. Learned this one the hard way smh