Game Rewards for Actually Playing

NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
I get it - the vast majority of time spent on this game isn't actually spent playing the game, it's grinding. And a big reason for that is that the reward system for actually playing the game is an absolute joke. It honestly feels like something they threw in at the end of development and never bothered trying it out to figure out if there was any point to their playing reward system. I'm about mid-way through Silver, and my rewards for completing a game are most commonly: $200 cash (lol) or a Late Round Draft Pick (now what tf am I gonna do with a late round draft pick this far into the game). I get $125 cash for actually playing an inning (which you don't get if you autoplay). It takes a minimum of $10000 cash just to upgrade one level out of a combined hundreds. To afford one minimum upgrade, I'd have to physically play 80 innings. At a reasonably conservative 3 minutes per inning played, that's 4 hours of game play. It makes no sense. You have completely disincentivized anyone from ACTUALLY playing the game, or at least so if they expect to get any kind of benefit from it. I am suggesting you greatly revamp the reward system for playing games

Comments

• scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    There are certain parts of gameplay that make sense to autoplay just to.get shear volume and Max benefits .  Typically the only innings I play are against random opponents or friends just to pass the time between the more rewarding daily events . Playing innings is rewarding only for bragging rights between friends 
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I agree that a playing bonus, even something like boosting your overalls by 5% for actually playing and not just auto, would be a cool idea