Best Legend setup for walk off hero

codebombcodebomb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I need help setting up my legend specifically to be really good at walk off hero event. I want to make him cather or short stop but I need to know the best setup for skills and the rest. Thanks for the help

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you are looking at best for walk-off, choose the style with the highest hitting rating and make him a switch hitter. 

Catcher is probably the the hardest position to get in this game. I made mine a catcher. These “legends” are worthless after silver though as the cost to level them up is way too expensive. (30,000 XP to go from gold 1 to gold 3. 25,100 will take a normal player from gold 1 to gold 10)
  • codebombcodebomb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What do you think of the skill portion like 2out skill or RISP for walk off hero ?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I did RISP, but there might be one better
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I did a switch hitting catcher with OPS leader skill set and RISP as the bonus skill.
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Here are the ratings...

• PrimarchMarkPrimarchMark Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Catcher/Highest hit rating/Switch hitter/RISP
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I prefer catcher OPS/vs righties.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'm thinking of a reset for a catcher...still haven't got anything better than Suzuki in months 
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I can recommend the reset .Especially if he's only on bronze . Won't be a big waste of xp and will be an instant upgrade to your team

• dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Reminder you can set it so your legend does not play. I recommend that because youll likely have a better player than your legend 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dots1031 said:

Reminder you can set it so your legend does not play. I recommend that because youll likely have a better player than your legend 

This is particularly useful if you're trying to max out bonus players. In those cases, I put my legend as an 'inactive.' That said, very few people will have better options than their legend until they reach gold. At that point, your legend is too expensive and becomes impractical to level up.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.