Options

Event Dates being changed up for the week of 5/7-5/10

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
Another announcement to make before going into the weekend...

We've received numerous complaints about some weird glitch in Walk-Off Hero where pitchers are throwing two balls. This is totally out of the ordinary and we have our guys fixing it.

To give us more time, we'll be changing up the event schedule a little bit. It'll go as follows:

Monday: Slugfest Tower Event
Tuesday: Bonus Game Event
Wednesday: Club Sprint
Thursday: Walk-Off Hero

I play the game too, so I know having the Bonus Game Event before Walk-Off Hero sucks, but I'm talking to our team about having a Global Gift sent out to help with the Bonus Games. I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm definitely gonna do what I can to help you all out!

For now, keep an eye on the In-Game News Section for more.

And please don't shoot the messenger.

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @blueleopard just an fyi until your dev guys fix the bug. Once this happens if you exit the app and restart the issue is fixed for a while. And if you want to pass the inning and not have to restart the level try and pay attention to which ball out of the two balls counts if you hit a fly ball or line out and that same ball (1st or 2nd) will be the one that counts that whole inning.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @blueleopard What happens to the people to bought POWs last week. Myself included I was planning on using my POW to help my advance in walk-off. Kind of sucks that now I cant use him after using all that gold on Monday. Can you ask that we extend the POW boost this week, only seems fair because that boost makes a big different on Mondays. And since last week we always get new POWs on Tuesday that means everyone that has POWs miss out on walk-off because of the change. I know you guys need time to fix it but I think you should ask the dev team to extend it to at least include the walk-off. Only seems fair because the previous weeks all other POWs were still actively boosted on Mondays. Might not seem like a big deal but its alot of gold and many of us, myself included plan out the POW box with Monday in mind. If it were POW pitchers like it usually is then it wouldn't matter, but this weeks included none and both POWs are position players available for walk-off. Hope you can help out and thanks for the update.... 1 more thing. Achievements look like they changed to 100k cash, but still no gold. Is this the fix or should we still wait... I have 3 achievements waiting at 300 gold a piece and would rather that then the cash. I am still not touching those collection until I hear the issue is fixed back to normal. Thanks.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Another announcement to make before going into the weekend... We've received numerous complaints about some weird glitch in Walk-Off Hero where pitchers are throwing two balls. This is totally out of the ordinary and we have our guys fixing it. To give us more time, we'll be changing up the event schedule a little bit. It'll go as follows: Monday: Slugfest Tower Event Tuesday: Bonus Game Event Wednesday: Club Sprint Thursday: Walk-Off Hero I play the game too, so I know having the Bonus Game Event before Walk-Off Hero sucks, but I'm talking to our team about having a Global Gift sent out to help with the Bonus Games. I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm definitely gonna do what I can to help you all out! For now, keep an eye on the In-Game News Section for more. And please don't shoot the messenger.
    Thanks Blueleopard for the info . My club is scrambling to increase our cash since we’re low on bonus tickets . We will make due . 
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Another announcement to make before going into the weekend... We've received numerous complaints about some weird glitch in Walk-Off Hero where pitchers are throwing two balls. This is totally out of the ordinary and we have our guys fixing it. To give us more time, we'll be changing up the event schedule a little bit. It'll go as follows: Monday: Slugfest Tower Event Tuesday: Bonus Game Event Wednesday: Club Sprint Thursday: Walk-Off Hero I play the game too, so I know having the Bonus Game Event before Walk-Off Hero sucks, but I'm talking to our team about having a Global Gift sent out to help with the Bonus Games. I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm definitely gonna do what I can to help you all out! For now, keep an eye on the In-Game News Section for more. And please don't shoot the messenger.
    I don’t know who you need to tell,  it the update is a super clean build so far. Love the trade in feature on the sluggers. Won’t accidentally get rid of 5 star Cody Bellinger cause I have the roster set to current anymore haha. Great work 5 stars from me 
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited July 2018
    replied to this WAAYY too late.
  • Options
    bish663bish663 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    WOH before the bonus was definitely better for the players. But we will adapt and overcome 
  • Options
    marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    This sucks but I’d rather have the problem fixed for next week so I can adjust and just tap away! Thanks for keeping us in the loop @blueleopard
  • Options
    jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Woh is still crap...  apparently made it easier to cycle but there is absolutely no difference... I’ve been active daily and not once have I been able to cycle...  I am still trying to figure out how a overall batter if 231 can’t hit off a overall pitcher of 83. Then when u do finally get to level four final batter level it won’t let pass to next level...  so don’t even know what level 5 is like....  tired of spending money for what?  To be stuck at level 4 and never being able to cycle...  ridiculous 
  • Options
    graffittikinggraffittiking Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This new WOH is a horrible business decision. It’s not any easier and there’s no reward. No one wants a cvc skill guy it’s pointless. The only one happy is my wife since I won’t be on today. 
  • Options
    AtomicAstrosAtomicAstros Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard said:I so hope we get to use same players in 2019 cause I've spent tons of money & hours into this version ...

This discussion has been closed.