Options

Lost account

yesapyesap Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I have a VIP account I switch between 2 phones for a couple of days because I was having issues, then I connected this VIP account to my Facebook, and it is saying I can no longer recover my account. Can someone help me out here. Being a VIP it’s obvious I put a lot into that account and really need it back. 

Comments

• Options
    yesapyesap Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please help me
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Here's something I found on Glu Helpshift for you, ''Tap Sports Baseball now has policy of one-account-per-device. You must access your account from the same device on which you created the account, it is impossible to login and out of your account for the purpose of signing in via another device, like a new smartphone or a tablet. If you get a new device to use, you may login to it by informing Customer Care and giving them your username to temporarily unlock your account so you can sign in with another device. Keep in mind that this can only be done no more than two (2) times.

If you try to play on more than one device using the same login, you may run into sync problems. For this reason it is not recommended to play on more than one device. It is currently not possible to run more than one account per device.''

Hope this help!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Ditch Facebook man. Use the email link