Options

Tap joy gold payouts

ThrobMachineThrobMachine Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
during x2 weekend for tapjoy, I had completed around 2,000 gold worth & I was only paid out for around 800. Most of the apps didn’t work, and none of the surveys gave me payouts. 
Anybody else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Consider yourself lucky. Tapjoy suspended my account during the 2x rewards for “suspicious activity”
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    You can go in the Top Left corner of the Tap Joy Payouts and see the Status of your Rewards, you can then request them the Gold that's been missing
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I chase about 60-70% of the promos I do for the payout, which is annoying, but eventually I'll receive about 90-95% of what I'm owed. I've come to learn the hard way that if there's any "hiccup" during the transfer from the offer page to the app download page, there will be a much higher chance of not receiving anything due to Tapjoy or the advertiser claiming that I downloaded the app through some other means then the TSB game (after Ive gone though the sending screenshot process to prove I've completed the offer requirements). I lost a 6,400 gold offer that way and a couple other minor ones. A couple other times Tapjoy removed the offer while the status was pending; apparently I hadn't completed the offer fast enough - you should assume a maximum 7 day completion time (or less) even if it doesn't explicitly say so. Then again in my examples it hadn't been even 5 days but I digress.... Finally, I stay away from survey offers, not because they don't pay, but because it takes forever and ever to get a Survey that qualifies. I also would avoid the online quizzes from a certain advertizer (honestly I think there's only one firm) because they NEVER pay out OR what was supposed to be 5 questions turns out to be 30 or from their multiple choice options THEY don't have a correct answer to choose from and therefor you get it wrong. I've done a lot of promos because unfortunately I don't get video ads to watch in any volume, 10 vids a day is average, so doing many promos has been a necessity for me.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Tapjoy is trouble