Club Vs. Club - New feature coming

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Not any information on what it will be yet but it should be interesting and hopefully add more value to the game.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    This will be really cool :)
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Houmy Who ya gonna play in your one-man club?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @scottpdann I'll just find some bronze newbs and terrorize them B)

• paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Great idea, Skynet; err, sorry, I mean Glu.
  • peewpeewpeewpeew Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is actually a pretty interesting concept
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2018
    peewpeew said:

This is actually a pretty interesting concept

@peewpeew it does sound interesting but if there are any rewards/prizes associated with the matches I am sure GLU won't let you pick the club you want to play against and will match you automatically (randomly or based on an algorithm) with a club. If it does let you select the club you want to go against then I am sure it will not reward you just like the "Match Me" feature which does not count as a win if you select the team you want to play against. But it will be interesting nevertheless.

I immediately envisioned a version of "Season Mode" that incorporated Clubs and, man, it might have future potential.  Glu may not be there yet, but I think the idea of "Season Mode: Clubs" would be awesome.  I'm thinking the same random opponent structure of our game-play events, but with a tournament feel to it.  It may be possible to make a single round out of a week long series of events between 2 Clubs.  
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I think this is a good start to some good competition ;)
  • Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Club Vs. Club should set up like the tournament bracket.  Or some kind of playoff bracketing 
    Club Vs. Club should set up like the tournament bracket.  Or some kind of playoff bracketing 
    I agree, but this would happen after a period of Head to Head season-type action.  Wonder if this would be a new way of holding all events with progress rewards, final ranking rewards, etc...  The current set up would be incorporated into this new mode.  Otherwise, there would no longer be new groupings of competing Clubs or individual teams every day the way it is now, instead it would be based on the needs of the Head-to-head matchup system of the proposed season mode.  As it is now, the average TSB player is on a week by week schedule.  In the proposed scenario, TSB would be like a structured season, with Club playoffs for the Clubs that make it?  If no playoffs, it would be like the English Premier Soccer League with a regular season Champion getting the #1 ranking.  
    You'd really need to trust your Club members though and that is a HUGE warning flag.  Then again, showing up to play might be half the battle. Lol.  

• kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I think this is going to be pretty fun. Luckily I have a good club that I’m in. 
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Just noticed the new button:  
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    You see a lot of the big games like clash of clans and the similar type games that have a clan and they compete against other clans to earn cumulative points towards a clan score. This is kinda the same thing. Should be really interesting 
  • kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    My real question is going to be how often are the club battles going to be and what the rewards will be
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    dots1031 said:
    You see a lot of the big games like clash of clans and the similar type games that have a clan and they compete against other clans to earn cumulative points towards a clan score. This is kinda the same thing. Should be really interesting 
    Just like war in CoC.
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I agree with Reeves. I am interested in seeing how the points are going to be distributed and what the rewards will be like.
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    bocopro said:
    dots1031 said:
    Just like war in CoC.
    Exactly 
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The event tomorrow will be one day event . I imagine it would be week long once they see how it all works out