Yet another wrongfully jailed post

DarthmattinglyDarthmattingly Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Been playing since launch day, I've watched hundreds of videos and downloaded and played some truly awful games to complete gold offers THAT ARE OFFERED THROUGH YOUR OWN GAME. If this causes what you have referred to as "unusual activity" then perhaps that's an issue you should be looking into. I %100 haven't done anything to warrant being jailed...this whole situation is ridiculous. 

Comments

• DarthmattinglyDarthmattingly Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    28954 team power // 254-84 record // silver lvl 2 pro..real powerhouse #'s lol must be from all that "unusual activity"
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    This is my #1 problem with glu, the same thing happened to me in 17. This is why I am reluctant to spend so much in 18, no explanation, no recourse, no arbitration just jailed. This is simply not right, the accused should know what is suspicious so they can clear up any issues. You will never see or hear any evidence against you, it’s just an arbitrary ruling from some unknown shadowy member of the development team. This needs to be addressed. The accuser should be named and state the specifics of the case to the accused.  I don’t think Benjamin Franklin was a tapper but if he were he would have modified his quote to say “Better that 100 guilty go free than one innocent team go to glu-jail.”
  • GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    You could be like me right now. My fan rewards somehow got reset this weekend. Customer service fixed the issue and put me back where I was. However this caused me to be instantly jailed and now I’m waiting for someone to respond. Advice to everyone. Start a new conversation every time lol. Been waiting since Saturday. Growing more and more upset that I can’t do anything 
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I didnt receive the loyalty rewards ie...roy judge etc due to “unusual activity” on my 17 acct lmaooo these guys are amusing as all hell
  • DarthmattinglyDarthmattingly Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Update...june 19th...no longer jailed.

• ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @Darthmattingly Great news! Glad that you were able to get your team back :)
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I think there were some development glitches that jailed some people. A lot fixed now. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Update...june 19th...no longer jailed.

Did they ever explained why you were 1)jailed; 2)unjailed? I, for one, would appreciate transparency.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.