Options

Ability to see Sluggers team

ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Since today is the Sluggfest Tower Event, and since I had this idea for a while now and it didn't change it the most recent update, what i'd like to see changing for the Sluggers is the ability to see which team they are playing for in real life, because currently there is no way to do it. I don't know why it's not there and I can't remember if it was in 17, but I feel like it should and would certainly help to know your bonus players for the Sluggfest event.

Currently they look like this :
What I was thinking :

For reference, this is what ''normal'' players look like :

Let me know what you guys think!

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
“There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez

Comments

• Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    you’re having trouble distinguishing what team from the hat alone you’re saying? I might not understand what you’re getting at. Can you elaborate? 
  • Options
    I can easily distinguish the teams on the hat, but not every player has the right team picture, for exemple I have Ryan Schimpf who is currently playing for the Los Angeles Angels, but he has a San Diego Padres hat, I got maybe 2 or 3 more like this currently on my sluggers 
  • Options
    FlynnsRedsFlynnsReds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I can easily distinguish the teams on the hat, but not every player has the right team picture, for exemple I have Ryan Schimpf who is currently playing for the Los Angeles Angels, but he has a San Diego Padres hat, I got maybe 2 or 3 more like this currently on my sluggers 

And this one belongs to the Reds!

• Options
    FlynnsRedsFlynnsReds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Great post,I have Mark Reynolds as a slugger with a Rockie hat on and I thought that was another bonus player,but apparently hes not a Rockie anymore. 

And this one belongs to the Reds!

• Options

Great post,I have Mark Reynolds as a slugger with a Rockie hat on and I thought that was another bonus player,but apparently hes not a Rockie anymore. 

Thanks! I guess it's not something too hard to fix, just a simple add up that could help, there's probably not a whole lot of them but everyone probably has 1 or 2 in their team.
  • Options
    I thought more people would agree with this
  • Options
    My sluggers caps just got updated ! I don't know if I did something or it was just planned like this, but finally i'll be able to tell for bonus points!
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

My sluggers caps just got updated ! I don't know if I did something or it was just planned like this, but finally i'll be able to tell for bonus points!

lol, great news, definitely a much needed update when hunting for bonus players.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Everyone who didn't have the right cap got changed, even for regular players, I had J.D Martinez with a Tigers hat, now Red Sox!
  • Options
    chaztheorychaztheory Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I am not sure what the reason is but I have no such update, and have made sure to make sure my app is up to date. For instance I just purchased a 2nd round slugger draft pick and ended up with Eduardo Nunez, he is shown in a twins hat, but he is currently with the Red Sox, anyone else here still have any suggestion other than to google every single player I draft? it's a bit annoying, and with as competitive as this game is, bonus points are a must!
  • Options
    Also regular players caps are not up to date either, but the "pennant bonus" shows the correct team, or at least the most recent team since an update, and they do produce bonus points so long as the pennant bonus team logo matches the bonus team posted in "news"
  • Options
    UPDATE: When I drafted nunez he had a twins hat on, but when he appears on my team he now has the Red Sox hat on, maybe the fix was made, I was still looking at him on the page where it show the player that I got after drafting, still Twins hat? that was back in 2016 I think!?
  • Options
    I did however find an example in Austin Jackson, shows him in a Giants hat on my sluggers roster, but baseballreference com has him listed with the Rangers

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/j/jacksau01.shtml