Serious Issue With Users Losing Teams!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Guys, trying to get the attention of Sage or any other Mod. A number of my club mates have lost their teams out of the blue, cannot log into the app and cant get back in. 7 members so far are locked out since updating the app last night. Big problem here, what is the problem? I understand 1 or 2 cases but I am hearing from many people there is a big problem since the update went out. Please respond or let me know what to tell my club mates
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I think they'll need to contact Glu with those information :

1. Name of the team they are trying to log in
    2. If the team was logged in to Facebook or through email
    3. Scren shot of a purchase receipt so we can verify account ownership.

Hopefully this is resolved soon because that's really unfortunate
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Waste of time, not spending a week dealing with a rep that doesn't know what they are talking about. @sage or @blueleopard send me a PM if you can. Guys are locked out and some just had their teams vanish into thin air. If this is an update bug or something you guys need to post an announcement. Guys cant even log into the app to make a ticket for it, submitting online form will take over a week just to get a simple copy and pasted reply from a rep. Not good enough.
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Just got locked out myself after cycling slugfest. Game rebooted and email/password do not work and neither does new password after changing it. Oh well I guess I'll actually get some work done today while this is sorted out :)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

There's probably something with the yesterday's update, i'm pretty sure they'll do an announcement pretty soon
    What sucks about getting locked out today is that I cycle 5 or 6 times so there goes 80-90K prime XP after maxing the prize slugger.

Houmy I made a ticket in the vip hotline for you guys as well. Hopefully I get a quicker response. I will msg you guys when I get an update.
    – The Great Houmy

There's probably something with the yesterday's update, i'm pretty sure they'll do an announcement pretty soon

Must be. I'm cool waiting while they fix it but man oh man are they gonna get some more angry comments from others this week. Kinda feel bad for the dev gurus now.

dkarski87 said:

Houmy I made a ticket in the vip hotline for you guys as well. Hopefully I get a quicker response. I will msg you guys when I get an update.

Thanks buddy. Catching up to work in the meantime. It sucks too as I saw you guys in top 10 and wanted to catch up/pass you guys B)

Not anymore, 1 user got back in... Others still nothing.
    – The Great Houmy
    Houmy said:

Must be. I'm cool waiting while they fix it but man oh man are they gonna get some more angry comments from others this week. Kinda feel bad for the dev gurus now.

They're probably already receiving a ton of them, and they had the issue yesterday with people getting stuck at 10%, not a good start of the week for the dev's. I'm working for an IT support team myself, so I totally understand how they must feel right now.
    So do I.. number 1 rule when your testing a new release. MAKE SURE YOU TEST IT PROPERLY. Why would you release an update yesterday during an event. At least most people were smart enough to wait and update after the event was over. Others probably not so much. This is a big problem to have...
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:

So do I.. number 1 rule when your testing a new release. MAKE SURE YOU TEST IT PROPERLY. Why would you release an update yesterday during an event. At least most people were smart enough to wait and update after the event was over. Others probably not so much. This is a big problem to have...

All those 0's and 1's buddy. You never really know 100% how the app is going to perform until a full release/update when the servers really have to go to work with 1000's of users accessing them at the same time.

dkarski87 said:

I agree with everything you said, and I didn't understand also why they released it in the middle of an event.
    Well I am back in and everything is where it should be.

• ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    That's happened to me before and it took a week to get me logged back in then I didn't get any of the rewards I had obtained from the event my club was in and Glu didn't give me any compensation for me not being able to play for a week.
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Could this also be with android? All my apple
    folks are doing fine as far as I know
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Houmy said:
    What sucks about getting locked out today is that I cycle 5 or 6 times so there goes 80-90K prime XP after maxing the prize slugger.
    How are you cycling through a few times, no joke I can’t get past level 1
    dots1031 said:

Houmy said:

@dots1031 after going through the 17 version I made sure to beef up my sluggers as much as my regular roster this time. I have stayed silver after the 2nd week of the release as you need less XP this way and that is an easy way to gain the much needed XP for when you go gold.

Houmy said:
    Houmy said:
    @dots1031 after going through the 17 version I made sure to beef up my sluggers as much as my regular roster this time. I have stayed silver after the 2nd week of the release as you need less XP this way and that is an easy way to gain the much needed XP for when you go gold.
    Yea I was reading your other post. That’s a solid move. I’ve considered starting over and trying that out. But I’ve spent too much $$$ on this team to go back now lol. It would be nice to make it through just once, I’ve never won either event 
    17’ might have been the best year IMO
    I am just glad the finally added the video level restart to slugfest like WOH has.

Oh for sure dude, nothing worse than getting close and losing and no shot at redemption, start over. 
    dots1031 said:
    Oh for sure dude, nothing worse than getting close and losing and no shot at redemption, start over. 
    Especially at round 10
    Houmy said:
    I am just glad the finally added the video level restart to slugfest like WOH has.
    I was really happy when I saw it, made me wonder why it wasn’t there in the beginning 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
     I have been denied access to my team in part to the recent technical difficulties. When I try to log in, I get the message to use the original device that I set the game up with. I am using the original device. Glu fix this problem. I am pissed!
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Same here, after a week I got a response, basically saying you can't login from more than one device. No troubleshooting with me just canned response saying you need to be on your original device. Pretty sad they put this limit in place and never tested a uninstall/install or factory reset on a device. I am about 24 hours away from leaving this game. They had a good game going until they made this login process way to difficult because they wanted to stop the hackers. I am a software developer and this locking out your account on a simple uninstall and install and waiting over a week for a response back and they don't troubleshoot and close the ticket out. Wow, just wow!
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey guys, sorry I made a separate post, but I am having the same issue. Got booted out of my account and when I logged in i was told that I have to sign in on my original device. I only use this one device for my account though. I have another guy in my group who this has happened to and hes been out for almost a week now. Do we have any answers? It seems like it takes forever to get a response from Glu. This is really frustrating when you put this much time and effort into this game and then all of a sudden you're kicked out for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
    It seems like there's a lot of people having this issue, I've seen like 5 or 6 posts about that, it really sucks for you guys, have you tried contacting them via this page http://glumobile.helpshift.com ? It might take a bit longer but there might be better chances for you to get your team back
  • SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Mine was worse, my starters and subs all disappeared and replaced with 1 star mariners, . Inactives still there but my whole roster gone. Glue experts tried nd referred to glu but my ticket keeps disappearing and I hear nothing back,
  • SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Haven't even bothered playing