Club vs club event

rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
looks like the club vs club event is starting tomorrow. Not sure what it is or howcuns get points. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Comments

• SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    i wish they explained
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I agree with @SuperKingOfPaisas, I feel like they didn't explain it enough but I can't wait to try that new feature ! Double event today will surely help for the Rewards! I also noticed that my High Round reward is a Prime Draft Pick, is anyone having different ones ?

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    With the 4 matches at different times it feels like a best of series to me. If that is the case then the clubs with mostly east coast players may have an advantage with the first match starting at 1 PM. I know it shows 1 PM PT but and it shows that in my app right now as well but it also shows the countdown timer to the match starting at roughly 2 hours 35 minutes which would make it 1 PM EST.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

It’s shows 10 on mine
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Are teams playing against each other, is it a skill competition like WOH, or is it based on stats from the bonus game event today? 

It’s shows 10 on mine

You are in PT zone right? I am in ET myself and shows 1 PM PT on mine but the countdown timer puts it at 1PM EST which would be 10AM PT.

I really hope it isn’t based on stats from the bonus game event. Not a huge fan of that event.
    rmouse511 said:

Are teams playing against each other, is it a skill competition like WOH, or is it based on stats from the bonus game event today? 

Unsure but it should be interesting to see. I like the different points you get for 1B, 2B and so on.

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Looks from reading the descriptions it’s a separate event from the bonus game event.  Free entries are given, and based on club level higher level clubs get more free entries.  I guess we all wait and see, though the countdown timer at least for me is pointing at a noon cdt start instead of a 1pm cdt start I guess I’ll just keep track while using up my bonus games today.

Looks from reading the descriptions it’s a separate event from the bonus game event.  Free entries are given, and based on club level higher level clubs get more free entries.  I guess we all wait and see, though the countdown timer at least for me is pointing at a noon cdt start instead of a 1pm cdt start I guess I’ll just keep track while using up my bonus games today.

Noon CDT would be 1PM EST so I guess they went based on their own time when they were coding it and forgot to change it on some updates?

5 minutes ! Good luck everyone
    I tried playing an inning and struggled to get hits off of a pitcher with a 60 rating. Did better when I autoplayed the round. Might treat the round like WOH and try to go opposite field every time. Don’t like how you start with a full count each time.
  • jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Bonus players score more in Club VS club ? Are the bonuses active ? 
  • orangetxorangetx Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I struggled to get hits as well against weak pitchers. Seems like every ball pitched was right down the middle and I would hit it either straight back to the pitcher or just a ground ball. 
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    orangetx said:

I struggled to get hits as well against weak pitchers. Seems like every ball pitched was right down the middle and I would hit it either straight back to the pitcher or just a ground ball. 

That happened to me in three games... it was vs a 41 overall pitcher...
  • jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Fastball down the middle, every hit was a weak dribbler. Typical Glu. The whole event is designed to persuade you to spend money.  I also feel this is just a "pay to win" event as you  an purchase more tickets. They should just limit each team to same chances.
    a 42 harvey looking like a cy young vs my 200 rated beast ...oklol
    I have the same problem also, I hit weak ground ball with players over 200 overall.