Android app not showing odds % on draft picks or mystery boxes

superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
IOS users have the ability to see odds percentages on draft picks and mystery boxes. This does not show up on Android version. This is a significant advantage if you are playing on IOS. Please sync up Android version to match.

Comments

• QikQik Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Apple requires this which is the only reason they do it. Android does not.
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Wow, that is interesting but it gives significant advantags to IOS players. I would think as a company why would you favor one group over another. Not cool Glu.
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    You can always switch to Team IPhone!  :)
  • NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

Wow, that is interesting but it gives significant advantags to IOS players. I would think as a company why would you favor one group over another. Not cool Glu.

Because the last thing they want to do is advertise how shitty the odds are to a wider audience than they are absolutely required to
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

IOS users have the ability to see odds percentages on draft picks and mystery boxes. This does not show up on Android version. This is a significant advantage if you are playing on IOS. Please sync up Android version to match.

It's ideal, but definitely NOT an advantage. In fact, their odds have remained constant throughout the year.

potw-50%
    potm-40%
    5 star players in draft picks/weekend boxes=2.5%
    Prime players in prime picks=2.5%
    Prime players in prime box=3%

Again, I know it's not ideal, but it's also rather quick and easy to ask for stated odds. Someone is almost always quick to share.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.