Options

MASS JAILING! WHATS GOING ON

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Users are falling out of the sky, lots of people just got jailed and pts have vanished... WHATS GOING ON GLU??????
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Half my club has vanished!!!! During an event... WTF is going on?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Exactly, we lost 2 and fell to 3rd, I can’t believe this.. game is damn near the same for 3 years and they can’t get simple shit right... 
  • Options
    jjarosz26jjarosz26 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It had something to do with buying a 33% off red sox box after the free one. You should get your team back. Hopefully within the next few days
  • Options
    SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    My team Supremewolfpack2 was not jailed. I have been denied access to my team in part to the recent technical difficulties. When I try to log in, I get the message to use the original device that I set the game up with. I am using the original device. Glu fix this problem. I am pissed!
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm having this same issue as "supremewolfpack". I have apple with itunes. I tried deleting and downloading app. Doesn't fix the issue. Anyone else have any suggestions? I have emailed glu multiple times. I have messaged them within app on a new account I made. I have tried calling them. I am out of ideas. Anyone with iphone get their issue fixed?