MASS JAILING! WHATS GOING ON

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I actually pulled this with the free prime pick. Opened 2 prime multidrafts and got squat. Get a free pick and get another prime pitcher that doesn’t help for walk-off or the new club competition 

• kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I still haven’t got my club points back. Me and another member
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

You know whats amazing.. The top clubs in my bracket lost 0 pts.... Skykings and Upperdeck... But yet the other guys did... great gift GLU... Lost over 100m in points!!

dkarski87 said:

You know whats amazing.. The top clubs in my bracket lost 0 pts.... Skykings and Upperdeck... But yet the other guys did... great gift GLU... Lost over 100m in points!!

Yeah, must be super frustrating. And that's putting it lightly. I heard some guys got their club points back. I made the assumption that it would apply to everyone affected. I'm sorry man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    We can make them money 24/7 but they can't provide an explanation. Probably off during weekends. I played hours to put up 16 m yesterday. Now all gone and not mentioning the 8 Bill's I spent. This is how you treat a paying customer with silence.
    Left 4 messages under vip hotline and no response. So much for a hotline.
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    now imagine if this was call of duty or fornite with this type of support... ooooweeee
    We can make them money 24/7 but they can't provide an explanation. Probably off during weekends. I played hours to put up 16 m yesterday. Now all gone and not mentioning the 8 Bill's I spent. This is how you treat a paying customer with silence.
    I know someone who put up 71 mil and had that taken away......

I know someone who put up 71 mil and had that taken away......

jesus what does he do all day lol
    I saw where a VIP is being compensated 2500 gold and ten astro boxes....man, I want to be vip so bad! Lol
    DFBB said:
    I saw where a VIP is being compensated 2500 gold and ten astro boxes....man, I want to be vip so bad! Lol
    Ive seen one even better than that. What he wants are the points back though 
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    It's a real bloodbath today, but can anyone honestly say it's a surprise?  Game history + a recent update + lots of new features + a lot of new products + typical bug-infested application = malfunctions.  

It sounds like there are lots of broken teams and Clubs this time, so is anybody going to call the Better Business Bureau?  
    paidoff said:

It's a real bloodbath today, but can anyone honestly say it's a surprise?  Game history + a recent update + lots of new features + a lot of new products + typical bug-infested application = malfunctions.  

It sounds like there are lots of broken teams and Clubs this time, so is anybody going to call the Better Business Bureau?  

Obviously, they messed up. BBB though? Really man? C'mon. Smh!
    big baller brand?
    @DFBB, you and everyone on the thread are complaining like you're stupid.  I'm giving you an alternative I think is smart; it's definitely a new take on the problems people seem to be experiencing and blaming on Glu. If you don't like that advice, then try calling your financial institution and get some piece of mind from the bank.  Or you can eat it.  But almost anything is better than jamming the community forum with so much noise and hardly any push.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I am assuming only those affected got the free gifts? I wasn't affected myself and didn't see any
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    I am assuming only those affected got the free gifts? I wasn't affected myself and didn't see any
    Everyone got the apology gift. Some that were affected we're compensated beyond that.
    edited June 2018
    Knowing that free gifts were sent, yet still complaining like it's the end, is NOISE.  It is not making your voices heard when most of the time, you're behaving like you're unaware of the constraints that exist to serving your needs.  That's the joke, bro.  Not your wise crack about big baller whatever tf.
  • lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Biggest frustration is the have basically used the same platform for 3 years. I don’t understand how these issues can keep popping up every week.
    Good question.  It's completely possible Glu could take a more affective strategy towards dealing with their issues and conveying related difficulties to customers.  Just as important are customer concerns and anything related.  Is it time to hire a public relations firm?  Customer Care agents at Glu are likely fed up with how this stuff hinders their life, too.  I mean, damn.
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Reeves and myself got jailed and he got a quick response and compensation of 1000 gold. Myself, nothing. Glu is going to come back with some bs excuse and I get squat for losing all of my club points. Guys in my club were like you having a rough weekend. I also got completely reset in points for the individual competition and lost out on top 100 rewards because of this glitch.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    paidoff said:

Good question.  It's completely possible Glu could take a more affective strategy towards dealing with their issues and conveying related difficulties to customers.  Just as important are customer concerns and anything related.  Is it time to hire a public relations firm?  Customer Care agents at Glu are likely fed up with how this stuff hinders their life, too.  I mean, damn.

Baseball has been on its current engine since 2017. While it's easily same foundation as it's been in previous years, it's totally new code.

Sometimes when patching something, another needle pokes somewhere, and this was the case. Anyway, we've identified the users directly affected and compensated them for the inconvenience. Unfortunately club points can't be put back on from any administrative level, which is what led to us upping the ante on the compensation.

*continues sitting in the corner awaiting a paddling*
    I wasn't compensated at all...
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Upping what ante? We lost over 200m pts and got 1 prime pick. We went from 3rd to 8th. Thats garbage....
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I mean I lost all of my individual points and all of my club points and my club member lost over 1 mil club points... He got gold and I got jack squat. I don't understand how they say all those who were affected we compensated and I didn't get any compensation...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2018

Sometimes when patching something, another needle pokes somewhere,

*continues sitting in the corner awaiting a paddling*

For the non-programmers out there the illustration below is pretty much what @blueleopard is talking about. On a more serious note he is right about the patches leading to other issues. For those questioning why they can't figure this out in the testing phase before releasing it to the public, sometimes you will not see the problems in testing phase and will only get to them once they are mass released and used by thousands at the same time which also puts more stress on the servers.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited June 2018
    They rushed an update to try and get it ready for the club vs club. They didn't even mention what happened in-app, twitter or FB. They are trying to wash their hands of it by giving out 1 prime pick to all. Good for those who were not affected. Not so much for everyone else.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I’m just curious [tsb]blueleopard why is compensation gifts different for some players?  Why do some get 1,500 or 2,500 gold and picks and boxes, etc.  I got 1 pick, 1 box, 20 k cash and no gold!!   I play a lot everyday, spend a lot in-app, spent 200 $ this weekend alone, I’m on twitter and forums.  I don’t get vip awarded, I don’t get full compensation!!!   I try not to complain on here, but this issue really bothers me!!    
      So if you can please at least explain why this is done, maybe I can get a little peace of mind!!   
    Thanks
    I think the answer to that is, "No", as in Glu isn't going to tell you why it's this way.  newfy said:
    I’m just curious [tsb]blueleopard why is compensation gifts different for some players?  Why do some get 1,500 or 2,500 gold and picks and boxes, etc.  I got 1 pick, 1 box, 20 k cash and no gold!!   I play a lot everyday, spend a lot in-app, spent 200 $ this weekend alone, I’m on twitter and forums.  I don’t get vip awarded, I don’t get full compensation!!!   I try not to complain on here, but this issue really bothers me!!    
      So if you can please at least explain why this is done, maybe I can get a little peace of mind!!   
    Thanks
    Glu has a full boat of unsatisfactory things related to TSB 2018 to worry about, both in house and out (💩).  I think that is the way it is rn.
    newfy said:

Thanks

At least you got something....