So after the mass jailing screwup....

tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
GLU aint gonna do anything to rectify the issues for all the clubs that got screwed out of winnings due to their major blunder lmaooooooo 

Comments

• JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I didn't have gold to play the weekend, so I just played the free games as they refreshed. I ended up with over a 200 game winstreak but of course I didnt get the points associated with a streak of that nature because as I said I didn’t have the gold to continue the streak and beat the timer. Within an hr of the event ending I was jailed. I contacted customer service but have yet to hear anything back. I have not hacked or glitched or cheated in any way. I am VIP and have spent my share on this game. I am hoping glu rectifies the situation but I fear they will just keep me jailed without a proper investigation. A proper investigation will clear me, I just hope they take the time to conduct one 
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I didn't have gold to play the weekend, so I just played the free games as they refreshed. I ended up with over a 200 game winstreak but of course I didnt get the points associated with a streak of that nature because as I said I didn’t have the gold to continue the streak and beat the timer. Within an hr of the event ending I was jailed. I contacted customer service but have yet to hear anything back. I have not hacked or glitched or cheated in any way. I am VIP and have spent my share on this game. I am hoping glu rectifies the situation but I fear they will just keep me jailed without a proper investigation. A proper investigation will clear me, I just hope they take the time to conduct one 
    Good luck with that
    The situation has been resolved
    The situation has been resolved
    Whats they do about all the points your club lost by you being wrongfully jailed?
    I wasn’t jailed until after the event, so it had no effect on my points.
    I wasn’t jailed until after the event, so it had no effect on my points.
    Ahh ok. Our club had 2 members jailed, our top 2 scorers both fully legit, dropped from top 10 to 56th.  Glu is stating they cant help anyone but the ones affected. So **** the rest of the club members that put in time & money right?? Lol
    Seems to be the trend. Man this game could be so much better
    Yup. As popular & profitable as this game is you figure theyd have better developers, less issues & a million times better customer service. All the outsourced csr’s suck. They never acknowledge the issue, talk in circles or give you some bullshit automated response 
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    All the responses are automated. One of my club members stated that their game kept closing in the middle of the game and followed all of the protocols that they suggested previously and they sent him some bs response stating to make sure he followed all the protocols..
    Yup last week my game was severly glitching during slugfest after the update. Told them as such & they hit me w that check ur connection speed yadda yadda nonsense. Even after telling them i have 300mbps internet they reiterated that nonsense about connection speed. Worst customer service ever 
  • lolkylelolkyle Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Lost my account for a week. Took them the week to actually respond. When I finally got into my account, my 500 gold was gone. I got a event gift of 200 gold and a player box but only got the player box. I don't see a point in contacting support because it'll take them a year to respond. I've spent over $700 so far(Actually counted). And you'd think that would count for something.
    lolkyle said:
    Lost my account for a week. Took them the week to actually respond. When I finally got into my account, my 500 gold was gone. I got a event gift of 200 gold and a player box but only got the player box. I don't see a point in contacting support because it'll take them a year to respond. I've spent over $700 so far(Actually counted). And you'd think that would count for something.
    Im over $800 in & still get shitty customer support
    tbettini said:

lolkyle said:

Over 800 and you don't have VIP yet? Damn. Here I thought I was at least close.
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    they did me good ...for once...they gave me prime yelich after fuking up my fan rewards
    edited June 2018

they did me good ...for once...they gave me prime yelich after fuking up my fan rewards

Seriously? I get locked out of my account because THEY told me to reinstall my game. Then THEY take a week to respond. Damn that's just cold.
    lolkyle said:
    lolkyle said:
    Over 800 and you don't have VIP yet? Damn. Here I thought I was at least close.
    Nope no vip yet 
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    They told me that it was might fault that they had a glitch and that they couldn't compensate me for them taking away all of my club points.. After me waiting for a week for a response... I lit into that rep and I will probably get an automated response.