Options

Prime XP

Ringthebell55Ringthebell55 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
is there a good/quicker way to get prime Xp one than walk off the boxes or homerun event? I’m I gold and it makes ridiculous the amount of prime xp you need to upgrade to gold.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Nope. This was my fear with primes as the prize. 

Either spend a ton of money and buy a whole lot of XP or you are screwed above silver. Now I have a prime player that I want to level up, but I know that next Monday I’m gonna need more prime XP to make that prime bonus player semi-effective. This is where players should start at your level
  • Options
    JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    i've got to where i can cycle the HR Derby so prime XP isn't my issue. My issue is regular XP. I think someone stated it cost 35k XP to go from Silver 10 to gold 10. Which is just ridiculous. It's taken me like a month to save up 140k in XP and at 35k/player that's over 700k to upgrade your entire team.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Well GLU you better figure things out because this bronze 1 non-sense is ridiculous for prime players. It takes over 100k prime XP for 1 player from b1 to g10.... That is just a stupid amount of XP. Now adding prime players to both WOH and Derby makes it even more daunting, if this is here to stay then lower the dam prices for prime xp boxes by half and double the value. Which of course you wont do, but hopefully enough people get fed up and say enough is enough. Especially since after the crap you guys did this weekend, people who lost out on all their pts, who probably spent a ton of funny wont be back. Your so called, compensation gift was ridiculous. Bring back the old system of starting your players at your tier level!!!! All of us who are gold and higher cannot afford to play with the amount of XP it takes, who ever came up with this idea obviously did not play the game and understand the mechanics behind it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JFalls0705 It's actually 25K regular XP for Silver to Gold 10.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JFalls0705 here is chart that @Bigpredfan was kind enough to put together for regular XP. Hope it helps.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022