Anyone have any info on the new green xp?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Hey All,
Just looking to see if anyone has some insight into the green xp that can now be found in our custom legend section. The update was released last night but I can't seem to find any information on the what or how we obtain the new green xp. So far my custom player is still only silver level and is only using normal blue xp but I wonder if you get any higher then the green will be needed. Just looking for any info anyone might have on the matter.

Thanks,
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Answers

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It says "Custom XP" so you will probably earn that later in some event or get it through moments picks and can be used to level up your custom legend. There is also a possibility that they will offer it as boxes to purchase in the store. Since custom legend is a new addition to the 2018 version we never had custom XP before so it will be interesting to see how easy/hard custom XP will be to get. Later when they release normal Legends players then you'll see some Legend XP in your team screen as well once you earn regular gold Legend XP.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Ditto to what Houmy said. If anyone gets a prize or offer for Green XP please post the the thread to help the rest of us out. 
    Ditto to what Houmy said. If anyone gets a prize or offer for Green XP please post the the thread to help the rest of us out.
    I still haven’t seen the green xp yet. Any luck out there?