Options

Help! Video format locks my Android(pixel 2)

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Anytime I watch an ad that views horizontally, it locks up my phone. All I can do is hit the 'back' button and close the app. When I open it, all is well. However, lately, most of my ads seem to be using this format and it's rather frustrating to keep closing/opening. I want to reiterate that when my ads play vertically, all is well. I've seen on facebook that others are also experiencing the same issue. This appears to be an android issue because it's fine on my wife's iphone and I've only heard of it being an issue on Android. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Same exact thing is happening to me. Ever since the update.  I can watch maybe 2-3 videos before I have to close and restart the game. 
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I have Google pixel 2 and it's super easy to deal with.  It's annoying but all you have to do is hit the menu button on your phone. (White middle dot) to go home and then click on the app again and your control comes back!  
  • Options
    SakaV2 said:

I have Google pixel 2 and it's super easy to deal with.  It's annoying but all you have to do is hit the menu button on your phone. (White middle dot) to go home and then click on the app again and your control comes back!  

I do that, but I HATE having to do that. :(
  • Options
    Galaxy s8, on the 2nd time you do that it restarts the game. So the issue still needs to get fixed. I hope Glu is listening....
  • Options
    Galaxy s8, on the 2nd time you do that it restarts the game. So the issue still needs to get fixed. I hope Glu is lisktening....

Same issue with pixel 2. 
  • Options
    For me, this all started with their 1st app update.
  • Options

Galaxy s8, on the 2nd time you do that it restarts the game. So the issue still needs to get fixed. I hope Glu is listening....

This also happens on the pixel 2. Each of the last two weeks, I've been forced to choose between a 5% video boost or a video replay for WoH. I attempted to do both and the app restarted, sending me back to 5.1. Very, very frustrating to say the least!