Ask to be CS

brianc7brianc7 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
did anyone else get a pop up to apply to help with customer service and have to ask some questions. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    brianc7 said:

did anyone else get a pop up to apply to help with customer service and have to ask some questions. 

I didn't, but I'd happily help if I got the pop up.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • brianc7brianc7 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    That’s what I did was just wondering how long it usually takes for them to get back to you
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I also didn’t see this, but if they would i’d love to help
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Guys, I signed up for the expert system. It is operated by a 3rd party company called Directly.  They recruited "power users" to help answer user questions within the game . Been pretty cool so far and has potential to gain rewards for how many responses you give or your overall rating
    scndrk said:
    Guys, I signed up for the expert system. It is operated by a 3rd party company called Directly.  They recruited "power users" to help answer user questions within the game . Been pretty cool so far and has potential to gain rewards for how many responses you give or your overall rating
    Man, if I'm not a 'power user,' I dont know what is. I always have the game on! Lol
    scndrk said:

That's pretty sick actually! I wish I could do that, and I have to admit with @DFBB, I don't know what it takes to be a power user, but I'm playing this game everyday since the 12th of February, I recently looked at my iTunes Purchase history and that was the day I downloaded it.
  • brianc7brianc7 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @scndrk how long did it take them to get back to you
  • lolkylelolkyle Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I always have the game open. Wish I got the pop-up. I'd be on that Customer Support pretty much all day. Perks of working from home <3
    I messaged glu's cs and apparently, they're not longer taking applications.
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    im now available and in australia so i can cover your twilight hours if needed
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I got the pop up and clicked on it butt screen froze up and had to force close. Would of liked to help out
    TOUGHNUTZ said:
    im now available and in australia so i can cover your twilight hours if needed
    Apparently they didn’t check here before selecting people