Options

NOT SEEING PRIMES IN PRIME DRAFT

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
is it just me or has anyone pulled a prime from the prime draft pick ????? i dont even see one in the list of possibles after 10 picks and i havent seen even 1 possible im starting to question why ???? possible glitch or does my luck just suck that much lmao
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve pulled a prime from a draft pick. The free one last weekend and I got prime Gio. 
  • Options
    i know its a lottery on the player ya get , but to not even see a possible after 10 picks ??? IM PRIMELESS hahahaha
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I watch the overall rankings. I see one almost every time. 
  • Options
    just my horrible luck im guessing LMAO maybe i should just buy one , might kick off seeing them
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Regardless of whether we see one or not, it's still a 2.5% chance. I save myself the heartache and just skip straight to the player. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I pulled a prime Cespedes after 4 tries. I've only tried 2x since then and haven't gotten anyone worth saving. Just gotta take the luck of the draw. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've whined elsewhere about not getting many decent players no matter how many or what type of draft picks or mystery box I try... so I'll add something specific to Prime Picks. In the last week, I've opened 7 or 8 of them, and the best i did was a 4star. From the time they had the Prime Pick available in the game up to now, the best I've done is a couple of 4.5star guys (that I didnt have already). My buddy on the other hand has pulled 3 Prime guys in a row, from gifts and winning the picks - he has not purchased any. His good fortune is a 180° turn from his previous several weeks of getting nothing.... so my philosophy is gonna be patience and positivity (although whining may still happen) while i wait for my 180° turn ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    In about 10 prime picks I’ve pulled Sonny Gray considering I didn’t have a 5 star starting pitcher I took it
  • Options
    WickedWookieWickedWookie Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I finally got my first prime from a pick and it was Big Sexy. He didn't have prime in his picture until after I picked him.