Need Help: Was told I was using a cheat tool?! Now can't use different features

2Next

Comments

• ViolentBlueViolentBlue Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Spent my own money on gold. Even spent time and money in the "free gold offers". If I knew getting to a certain level in other games just for a few hundred gold was going to get me jailed then I wouldn't have wasted my time. I sent an email but they still haven't replied. I honestly like the game, but it's crap that they punish people for spending their own time and money for in game currency. 
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Sorry to read the above post, but it looks like things are happening like the previous poster described, and they're happening regularly.  If people insist on playing TSB and spending money while knowing of all these cautionary tales, then they're not getting the logistics clear.  The only thing that is clear is the following:  cautionary tales don't teach people lessons, apparently.  That is not to say that some prospective players don't play because of these posts, but who is kidding who....?!  

Who wants to start a website and get some action going that stops this stuff from ravaging your game?  Would anybody be interested in finding the most scathing App Store reviews and highlighting them and then posting a snapshot in a blog?  Is anyone interested in writing letters to Glu's President/CEO?  Is anyone interested in proposing a way of taking over some of the day-to-day problem solving, and anticipation of new problems, from Glu's control so that it makes sense to Glu?  There are a lot of folks backing each other up, but it's a mass f**kskid of one story into the next, too.  I challenge anyone to disagree.

But you'll still have this mess on your hands.  Historically,  Ive got mostly good experiences, but I'd like Customer Care to be more active in making use of its authority to moderating and to hanging on to a potential opportunity to addressing more than just the specific ticket.  I mean it's sacrilege to fail to take the time to ask questions unrelated to a ticket as a matter of secondary importance when the game is malfunctioning.  Post a message telling people of wait times for answering tickets and use the good will this action creates to solve the current mess more effectively, and give customers something of a confidence boost in Glu policy.  

I want to say Glu is doing some of this already.  I want to say the VIPs are sharing the blame for gameplay issues.  But I don't have a reason to lie to ya.  
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    This game has been lagging and stalling and losing connection with the server since update. Its possible that losing connection with the server shows as ✈️ mode or something. What i never understood was how they could be so sure someone was cheating but so haphazard with their programming in all other areas. This definitely needs to be addressed, sure makes me hesitant to throw down another $ on a mountain if it can all be taken away without a fair hearing. I know glu has its hands full I don’t know what the answer is. But I do know that the current situation is grossly unfair to players and reflects poorly on glu
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    so i cant post on global chat no more and i talked to glu they said account was flagged for abuse ...
    i have every single receipt in my email i even got the best buy receipt for i tune cards its so annoying
    becaus ei have bought trout bellinger ect put in money to get prime cole

im gold 60k 5 stars i make purchase every damn week
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Any luck? 
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    yea a friend has the same issue told he was using cheat tool..i know he paid for all his stuff
  • kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I know if you are talking to Mahendra you will get absolutely no help. That’s who I’m stuck with and he is like talking to a brick wall. 
  • smoke14yousmoke14you Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I feel your pain Dilly. Same thing happened to me. I started a new account, and the same thing is happening AGAIN! But, my email said someone by a different name, babaacalypso, or something like that was trying to hack. That's not my name on the game, and how do they not know the difference. I have been a member since 05, and like you have spent my hard earned money on this game. Sometimes in democracy you have to make a stand, and if enough people would get on board they might do something about it. 
  • corkslanger87corkslanger87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm curious what do they mean by cheat tool? 
  • osochucklesosochuckles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Second time it’s happened since 2018 came out.
  • D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I was told by CS that the DEV teams makes the decision and they cannot reverse it. I'm in the same boat and have been continually been opening tickets. Good luck.
  • D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I went to Taps Help shift and was told today that they are reinstating me. It takes a little while sometimes for them to respond, but found them very helpful. 
  • seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Glu CS sounds like a bunch of cocksuckers. This post reinforces that I made the correct call by uninstalling this piece of shit game a few weeks ago. I walked away from over 500 bucks spent but that was my own dumb fault. Best of luck against those jackals, those of you who remain.