In your opinion, which positional prime draft pick is most worth it?

Owen2446Owen2446 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I really need to focus on getting a better catcher, 2nd baseman, and starting pitcher. I have heard it is tougher to get a good catcher so I may go for that one.

Answers

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I consider posey to be the jewel among all players available when factoring in position. There is a 1.25% chance of getting him as JT is the other other prime catcher currently offered in the pool. Correa is really good and I believe he's the only prime SS available in that pool. 2.5% chance at a specific player...could be worse.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Owen2446Owen2446 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
     @DFBB so trying for a specific player, double the chances for a prime Correa, nbd. I got the puerto Rico Correa so I might go for Posey.
     @DFBB so trying for a specific player, double the chances for a prime Correa, nbd. I got the puerto Rico Correa so I might go for Posey.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If any of them are switch hitters it would come in handy for the last 2 levels in walkoff. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If any of them are switch hitters it would come in handy for the last 2 levels in walkoff. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:

I believe the only switch hitters available in the prime picks are: Pablo/Melky/Reyes. All three are rather underwhelming and all three lack a bonus skill.
    Houmy said:

I believe the only switch hitters available in the prime picks are: Pablo/Melky/Reyes. All three are rather underwhelming and all three lack a bonus skill.
    Houmy said:

Houmy said:

Houmy said:

• reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Catcher
    Catcher
    Catcher
  • mixthebodymixthebody Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Catcher 
    Catcher 
    Catcher