Options

Welcome to your new Tap Sports Baseball Forums!

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
edited September 2016 in Bulletin Board
We're pleased to bring you your all new Tap Sports Baseball forums. 

While the old forums will still be up, we will slowly stop responding to threads there. 

A Few rules...

Refrain from obscene language
Refrain from posting obscene images or innappriorate links.
Do not advertise your business
Do not spam
Refrain from attacking/insulting/degrading your fellow forum members... even if they like your rival team.

Keep it clean and civil and we'll all be just fine!

Comments

• Options
    BamBam Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Looking forward to playing and posting!!
  • Options
    tapithardertapitharder Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was a VIP in 2017 which has carried over to 2018 but I still have not recieved the gifts from moving from 2017 to 2018 I got a response from customer care 8 days after posting original message but as you can see I was told it’s up to the development team to send gifts but a guy in my group got this response
    I don’t understand how one VIP is having this looked into while my request is just swept away and will not be taken care of .
  • Options
    Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I am a long time player 16,17 now 18 . I am a retired combat veteran who spends a lot of money and time on this game. I absolutely love it ! Although I would like to get VIP status . I am involved in the forums , Facebook , promoting the game to friends and others . Please let me know 
  • Options
    slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I’m trying to figure out how much you gotta spend to be vip? I know I’ve spent way to much so I’m thinking it doesn’t matter how much you spend I think glu just doesn’t care they have favorites who gets  vip I’m positive I’ve spent a lot more then most vip’s Tommy Gunn semper fi buddy I hope you get vip 
  • Options
    bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Great game would like vip status but if not still have a lot of fun playing!
  • Options
    bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Would like to see slugfest not be so difficult like maybe going back 2 spots instead of starting the round all over.