Account locked out

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
Anyone else having this issue? The game glitched and shut down on me. Then I opened it back up and had to log in. As I tried logging in (from the same device and only device I use for my account - “lucas”) I got this message. I’ve tried countless times since 1pm but nothing. I emailed glu. I called glu. I messaged within the app. I really want to get back in today to cycle and get prime Stanton. Can anyone PLEASE help me out here? Thanksone el

Comments

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
    By the way my account is “lucas” not this zzzzzzz2 thing listed above! Glu if you’re reading - PLEASE help me!
  • MibadboysMibadboys Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My game kept freezing after I watched 1 video so I uninstalled it & reinstalled it hoping that would help. When I tried to log back in, I got the same message. And this is the only device I use for '18. I sent a message to customer care & I got the automatic reply which said it could take multiple days to just reply. Crazy!
    Still having the issue? I’m still locked out 
    I still can't log in. I check the FAQ's & it said send customer care your team name, if your account is backed up with email or facebook, & a screen shot showing a purchase to prove ownership. I did all 3 of those things & I still haven't heard anything back yet. It's frustrating! They should have a customer care number to call so we can talk to someone.
    You won't believe this! I just uninstalled & reinstalled it & now I'm back in! Try that again. I read one of the FAQ's & it said do not uninstall to fix problems but it worked! Crazy! Let me know what happens.
  • lolkylelolkyle Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Mibadboys said:

I still can't log in. I check the FAQ's & it said send customer care your team name, if your account is backed up with email or facebook, & a screen shot showing a purchase to prove ownership. I did all 3 of those things & I still haven't heard anything back yet. It's frustrating! They should have a customer care number to call so we can talk to someone.

Had the exact same issue. My game was crashing after the update. Their Twitter said to uninstall and reinstall and I did that. Unfortunately, it locked my out of my account and I couldn't get back in through Facebook. I sent a message in-game and they replied after 6 days. No compensation for it, either. Even though I missed events and everything.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Mibadboys said:

My game kept freezing after I watched 1 video so I uninstalled it & reinstalled it hoping that would help. When I tried to log back in, I got the same message. And this is the only device I use for '18. I sent a message to customer care & I got the automatic reply which said it could take multiple days to just reply. Crazy!

Is that just with videos that play horizontally? I'm having the same issue. Sometimes, I get a string of videos that play vertically and things go well. It's so frustrating to have to get in and out of the app just to watch one video. I tried to reset my ad ID and nothing seems to help.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I STILL dont have my account. STILL. I got an email last Thursday... after sending one last Monday. NO response since then. And it was an automated message that was not helpful at all. I am truly starting to think this is futile. GLU just blocking an honest guys account. Extremely frustrating
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Took me 5 days to get unlocked
    Im day 9 now... still not account access. Same message as above coming up. Glu takes FOREVER to respond. And when they respond its generic and doesn't even respond to what you said in the previous one. I'm in a group with all VIP guys and every single one of them have spent $10,000 plus and are considering boycotting this game forever because of customer service. 9 days and counting for my account is absurd.
  • BrooklynBobBrooklynBob Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I too still cannot get into my account. It crashes at either 50 or 61 percent when I try to open it on my iPhone. Glu keeps telling me there is nothing wrong, which is B.S. I refuse to uninstall then reinstall the app because I do not want to lose my team. This is becoming very frustrating and annoying. Glu's customer service is crap!! They are of no help whatsoever.
    I FINALLY GOT UNLOCKED! WOW.. no response just worked
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I FINALLY GOT UNLOCKED! WOW.. no response just worked

I'm glad to hear that you're 'free.,' but it's rather ridiculous that you were in limbo for so long. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Glad to hear! 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Great to hear that justice has prevailed. It looks like GLU is taking the time to make things right.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Of course they didn't give me anything... Also I opened up 50 of the nickname boxes this weekend... and highest player I pulled was a 4 star... almost like I'm being punished? Just doesn't seem right for an honest team
    I didn't get anything either when I got back in. I don't even waste my gold on boxes. I'll spend it on WOH event. Especially since the reward is a prime player now.
  • BrooklynBobBrooklynBob Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am still locked out but according to Glu's "experts" there is nothing wrong with my account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have tried every suggestion other players have made, but app is still quitting on me at 50 percent. anyone else have any ideas they can share?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2018

I am still locked out but according to Glu's "experts" there is nothing wrong with my account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have tried every suggestion other players have made, but app is still quitting on me at 50 percent. anyone else have any ideas they can share?

@BrooklynBob sometimes when an app crashes a part of the code gets stuck mid execution and is pretty much in limbo so it will lock up when you try to restart. I had the same thing happen to me where I was not able to get any special offer popups or click on the links in the news/announcements section for the special offers. I did uninstall/reinstall and everything was fine after that. I am on Android so not sure how IOS works and as you have already uninstalled/reinstalled it should have taken care of that unless IOS has an option of keeping app specific files in memory that it would use in case of a reinstall? One of our IOS guru members should be able to answer that better. About the only thing I could think of that is still preventing you from loading the app.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

Of course they didn't give me anything... Also I opened up 50 of the nickname boxes this weekend... and highest player I pulled was a 4 star... almost like I'm being punished? Just doesn't seem right for an honest team

They told me when it happened to me that they weren't able to compensate me for locking my account event though I lost out on like 800 to 1000 gold. Every reply that I have had to any of my problems was that they were unable to compensate me. Like the mass glitch that erased people's progress two weekends ago. They said compensation would be given out to teams affected but I contacted them and got the reply that they were not giving out compensation because of the glitch... bunch of bs if you ask me.
  • braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Please help me get my team back mlb tap 18 my app was deleted on accident I've spent way to much money to start over it was backed by my fb account please help I have emailed I have sent messages thru the help screen I don't want to start over