Options

Questions about gold. How much is too much?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I watch a ton of ads and I get a good chunk of gold each week. Normally, I do the 20k fan prime rewards. I passed on lasts week's fan reward and I didn't bite this week either. I finally got paid a good chunk(8700+) from the Gillette offer and now sit at over 44k in gold. I know others have more gold, but I'm concerned that it may cause my account to be flagged. Anyone have any info on this? It would be much appreciate. I just hope GLU realizes that with ads, a great club, and double gold offers, people can really rack up gold. Thanks in advance!!!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    You know how I said I’ve been saving since the beginning????  150k saved in ads!  And I’ve been safe. Loading flags you. Not honest ad watching. With that said, I’ve also screenshot as the weeks went on in case glu ever wanted to bend me over. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

You know how I said I’ve been saving since the beginning????  150k saved in ads!  And I’ve been safe. Loading flags you. Not honest ad watching. With that said, I’ve also screenshot as the weeks went on in case glu ever wanted to bend me over. 

Wow! 150k is insane in the membrane! Lol. I take screen shots daily because I like to track how much gold I've gained. Glad to hear that my worries appear to be imaginary!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.