The old bait & switch...

tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
this happen to anyone else?? Bought the $19.99 verlander box only to get a correa box....

Prev1

Comments

• Arj813Arj813 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just reached out to customer support. Lets see what happens. Same thing happened to me.🤦‍♂️
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Arj813 said:
    I just reached out to customer support. Lets see what happens. Same thing happened to me.🤦‍♂️
    I’m sure it’ll be an automated reply sounding something like....sorry for the issue we will forward it to our development team thank you
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    that max 345 correa aint bad

the middle verlander is 335
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well at least you get the popups. I haven't seen any for a few weeks now after the Freeman/Arenado popups
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

the verlander is in the news section click to bring up
    That does nothing on my phone. Guess I'll have to reinstall and not looking forward to trying and relinking my account. 

• kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    If you go to the news and scroll down the option to buy verlander is in there. 
    edited July 2018
    @kreeves5 thank you for the information. I am aware of the link and that has not worked for me ever. Did just reinstall and logged back in without any issues and the link works now and occasional offer popups are back as well. Bought one and got potw version. Kind of weak but he'll do.

• kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Any clue why the verlander has a 5star regular version with no skill but if you pull a verlander from a box he is 4.5 stars. They have 4 different versions of verlander going around. 
    i got the astro box verlander .. 335 max
  • robcawleyrobcawley Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Are you talking about the news section in the game or the forum ?
  • Arj813Arj813 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I think you are talking about the news section in the game. There isnt a news section in the forums. This is sooo frustrating.  you pay for Justin Verlander and get Carlos Correa instead... this is BS and false advertising. Something has to give..someone has to respond. This is fraud on a major level.
  • BUTTSTUFF78BUTTSTUFF78 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me...Correa box...  Contacted customer support and they sent me the Verlander box that I was supposed to have gotten.
    hope u keep both
    I already had the regular Correa, and I got the same from the box, so it was only worth a level up.

I didnt pay attention to see if they took that level back, but I wasnt really concerned about that...I just wanted Verlander.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Seems everything "new" that is released or updated etc in this game needs to be a wait and watch to see if the early birds are getting burned or not... for example i waited on the update until the 2nd patch was released and had no issues and i waited on Verlander hoping that the error woukd be corrected (to be honest when I read the fine print of the advert and saw that the POTW version was 80% compared to 15% regular 5star, I figured they had made an error and was waiting to see if they would change it when the Correa problem was posted on here)
    It's all done with mirrors
    so far i had decent lucked
    got mid tier in all judge, arenado and verlander boxes
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm 2/3 as judge was the regular 5*.... maybe my first Prime will be Cespedes lol
    It's all done with mirrors
    I had the same thing happen to me...Correa box...  Contacted customer support and they sent me the Verlander box that I was supposed to have gotten.
    When did they rectify the issue? How long did it take to get a response? I wrote them three different times last night and I’ve still yet to get a response
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Update ...I originally got a Correra when buying the Verlander box . This morning they sent me a Verlander box and I get to keep Correra . Glad to see Glu stepping up and fixing errors 
    tbettini said:
    When did they rectify the issue? How long did it take to get a response? I wrote them three different times last night and I’ve still yet to get a response
    I contacted customer support yesterday in the early evening, got a response that it was being looked into, and this morning I had a message that it had been corrected.
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    edited July 2018
    tbettini said:
    I contacted customer support yesterday in the early evening, got a response that it was being looked into, and this morning I had a message that it had been corrected.
    About that same for me . It helps if your ultra nice in your ticket response. No body wants to help an irrate customer 
    Yetifrost said:

Update ...I originally got a Correra when buying the Verlander box . This morning they sent me a Verlander box and I get to keep Correra . Glad to see Glu stepping up and fixing errors 

awesome!
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Yetifrost said:

Those are some good news! I’m glad it was resolved for you guys!

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
    off topic but did anyone else get their fan weards reset to zero?

i was at 17k then app crashes and i turn it back on and its 0!

off topic but did anyone else get their fan weards reset to zero?

i was at 17k then app crashes and i turn it back on and its 0!

Mine hasn’t reset ... You were so close to 20k

I just got my Fan Reward reset to zero also... I was at 14K, I really wanted that Prime Catcher
    yea i msg them , i was just waiting on a moster offeror the mountain of gold offer before buying more boxes , also legend carter was at 15k right?
    edited July 2018
    Yeah I contacted them also
    Soooo just gotta message from customer service apologizing for the error & they were gonna add the player to my inactives list. Welp this is what i received 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼