Options

Let's try to limit hackers!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It’s happening again today. If you are close to the next level (4,6,11th etc), don’t collect until towards the end of the collection window. They have been turned in and will probably be jailed. 

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Way to be vigilant! These hackers need to be contained as they ruin the game for everyone.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

We are playing this guy right now. He scored 280k and 406k back to back within a few minutes. Don’t know what to think right now
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

We are playing this guy right now. He scored 280k and 406k back to back within a few minutes. Don’t know what to think right now

I do think that a lot of it has to do with team level vs. win total. Since that guy has a very low win total, it goes along with my theory that he will be amazing at CVC. In my opinion, he could be legit.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    He has since scored a 500k round. Don’t think he’s legit 
  • Options
    950k round 2 min later. It’s getting crazy. 2.5M total 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I do think that a lot of it has to do with team level vs. win total. Since that guy has a very low win total, it goes along with my theory that he will be amazing at CVC. In my opinion, he could be legit.
    There is definitely a trick to it, but people are keeping hush. A club mate continues to crush and his win total is very high. I have a great silver team with only 800 wins and I'm terrible at it.

As a side note, let's continue to make life difficult for hackers. I've put in way too much time into this game to see it ruined.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.