The old bait & switch...

2Next

Comments

• Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Well at least you get the popups. I haven't seen any for a few weeks now after the Freeman/Arenado popups
    I messaged glu about why I'm not getting it. They gave me a huge list of why it could not be working 
  • Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I tapped the view button 2 or 3 times quickly and it worked eventually, coz you know in school, we were taught to always beat on the button or click on the mouse as many times as possible to get things to work, right? :wink:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Back to the Verlander Box, I bought one and got POTW version but his numbers seem really low... 4.5star Rich Hill has better ratings than the 5star POTW Verlander? Doesn't  seem right to me... His max overall is 255 while his 4.5star version max is 244... anyone with the original POTW  version that can compare? Thx
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Back to the Verlander Box, I bought one and got POTW version but his numbers seem really low... 4.5star Rich Hill has better ratings than the 5star POTW Verlander? Doesn't  seem right to me... His max overall is 255 while his 4.5star version max is 244... anyone with the original POTW  version that can compare? Thx

Yes, I have the original Verlander POW and the numbers are the same. The issue is that Verlander was an early POW, and in the beginning, the max ratings for POW's were not that high. GLU has been steadily increasing the POW/POM rating after the week/month has expired as we have progressed through the season. That said, the reason why POW Verlanders numbers are not that high is because he was an early POW. That said, his stats for me have been excellent.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tbettini said:

Soooo just gotta message from customer service apologizing for the error & they were gonna add the player to my inactives list. Welp this is what i received 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

@tbettini I am glad you got it sorted out. Kinda wish I had gotten the wrong box too as I could get a Prime Verlander to make up for it. Got POTW Verlander in my pick and he is kind of weak since his boost is gone. One thing to keep in mind in instances like this is that the CS would not be able to help you themselves in these matters as that is something that the developers/coders have to look into so it may take some time for them to coordinate with the dev team and get back to you for a resolution. Patience, young grasshopper(s).
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited July 2018
    Update: I also received a msg from CC apologizing and they sent me the max 335 version :smile:
    Thx for the response @LonzoBallin and I hear what you're saying.... I guess my issue is that they were selling a special Verlander box with an 80% chance of getting POTW which I would expect to be a current version...anyway they did right by me, and quickly, so I'm happy :smile:
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Seems like Glu is trying to be better at CC . Also seems like the errors have increased . But it’s good they are taking care of us . We are the customers after all without us they have nothing. 
  • veganrichyveganrichy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I did too. CC already gave four other members I spoke to their right Verlander Box and have ignored me. I provided Screenshots of my purchase; the one CC rep told me to make my Carlos Correa inactive and he will send me Verlander. Since then I have not heard back from them and it's been 48 hours.
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited July 2018

I did too. CC already gave four other members I spoke to their right Verlander Box and have ignored me. I provided Screenshots of my purchase; the one CC rep told me to make my Carlos Correa inactive and he will send me Verlander. Since then I have not heard back from them and it's been 48 hours.

I always had the same problem when replying to my in-game tickets, I once had to wait a full week one time just to get the Gold I never received
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez