Walkoff Glitch

reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
This is the second time this has happened. Got to 5.8 and this glitch. It just says video loading and doesn't show the game play and i keep striking out because it doesnt even show me my batter or their pitcher the whole round. What a waste of gold and money. The whole round i just see this loading screen and keeps saying strike one, strike two, strikeout.

Comments

• kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I sent a picture of that to customer care and they told me it was my fault. To check my WiFi and make sure no other apps were open. That typical customer service response. I SENT THAT PICTURE. I’m not sure how in the world that is my fault but I about sick and tired of glus customer service. 
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I lost 180 gold that round too and around 15k cash
    I’ve lost plenty of gold and they will tell you they can’t reimburse you. It’s a struggle sometimes trying to improve and work through all the glitches. Not to mention dealing with some bad CS reps. 
    I would say horrible, not bad, CS. If my company had CS like theirs, Id have no business. Of course i dont have a highly addicting game as my product. 
    That is true, but this copy and paste response of how all these issues are our faults needs to be handled. There is no way all of these issues that happen are the fault of the customer. 
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I got something similar to that, and I had to let my phone open for like 5 minutes until the video played, it eventually worked out for me
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Unfortunately, this is at least the third week where we've had those same glitches. On android, I've had to choose between a video replay or a 5% video boost each time for the past three weeks. The few times I've tried to do both? My phone locks(horizontal videos) and I'm forced to restart the app which also restarts my progress. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    IDK how many times in walk off i get to a late round and the game says it needs to be restarted, making me start all over from round 1.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I experienced a glitch yesterday that wouldn't allow me to use my video boost on consecutive batters. For example, if I used my video boost at 5.9, I'd be unable to use it at 5.10. The option would appear, but nothing happened other than the screen glitching for a second each time I pressed 'video.'
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If I'm able to use video at all for a boost or restart, I consider it lucky, and if i do get a video it has never been more than once for a run through.... meaning for example if i can use a video in round 7, there's no option to get another again in that round or subsequent round until after I lose and must start the level again. Has been that way for me since initial release this year.
    It's all done with mirrors
    Luckily I can do that. I can watch a video on 5.9 and 5.10