Matchups

ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
So I have noticed that I am facing silver teams about 80 to 90% of the time during events and I am Bronze 5. I also faced a 57k gold team when I am only at a 30k team strength. I'm not sure why but does anyone have any idea why these matchups are so bad. I have gone from a .750 winning % to a .624 winning % and it is only dropping. There is no way I can compete with teams that are silver because all of their levels are going to be higher but I can't move to silver because I don't have enough gold to level all of my players and sluggers up to silver.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Match ups are based on your total wins, excluding those accumulated in season mode.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ctsykes17ctsykes17 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I have about 1500 wins
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I'm currently facing the same issue with my Platinum team, i'm getting matched with some VIP's Diamond team where I get dominated. Eventually you'll have to move Silver if you want to win more game, this is Glu's way to make sure people move forward in their club level
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
    ctsykes17 said:

I have about 1500 wins

I don't know how many of those are from season mode, but that's around the mark where you'd start to face gold teams. If starting over isn't an option, I'd heavily invest in sluggers and move to silver asap.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Moving to silver will also allow you to be more competitive in Walk Off Hero where you could potentially win some strong prime players to beef up your squad.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    I have won the slugfest the past 6 weeks so I have 6 5 star sluggers but I don't want to move up and lose the ability to cycle the event.
    ctsykes17 said:

I have won the slugfest the past 6 weeks so I have 6 5 star sluggers but I don't want to move up and lose the ability to cycle the event.

Silver is more difficult than bronze, but not much more. I'm in silver and I cycle derby at least ten times a week. You'll be fine!
    How much gold is it to level up to silver?
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    ctsykes17 said:

How much gold is it to level up to silver?

40 Gold and 2 EVO.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • kreeves5kreeves5 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @ctsykes17 I’ve been telling you your derby runs coming to an end. Time to start moving up to the big leagues. 
    kreeves5 said:

@ctsykes17 I’ve been telling you your derby runs coming to an end. Time to start moving up to the big leagues. 

They won't come to an end... I'll make sure of that..
  • gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    ctsykes17 said:

kreeves5 said:

They won't come to an end... I'll make sure of that..
    That's a grown man move, @ctsykes17