Options

Glitches on MLB TSP 18 <<FIXED>>

ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
What’s up with all the glitches? And they always come at the perfect time. Am I the only one that experience this??? 

Comments

• Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    No i know we have all had double balls in woh, derby I’ve had ball disappear so I way to hit HR, the only problem is they know it but blame it on my WiFi..
  • Options
    Wow! Is the only time that you experience glitches WOH?
  • Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    No derby I have as well.
  • Options
    Hopefully this problem gets resolved.
  • Options
    Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I've never seen the double ball glitch - is that Android-only maybe?
  • Options
    IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I have not had the experiences that you are referring to, the only bug that I've encountered (I'm on iOS) is that sometimes, the game crashes after exiting a round in WOH or Slugfest and it resets your progress towards the next level. I'll keep an eye out for these bugs, but I'm sure that the developers will swiftly fix those. Best of luck.
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • Options
    SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    I get lag and skipping frames very quite often on my IPhone 6.  It would be scary to even think about how many games it has cost me 😥
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

I've never seen the double ball glitch - is that Android-only maybe?

@Mets121741 the double, and some times triple, ball glitch used to happen from day one but I have not experienced it in a few weeks now so hopefully it is all taken care of.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I think some of these issues show up depending where you are living (server related maybe?), but from my own experience and many forum posters, the issues described have been there from the release date and have not been fixed with the recent updates. My buddy, who I provide "technical" help with lol, even has a version of a wall that's way higher than normal and gets a close up of play with messaging that a runner is tagging up on a fly out.... I've never seen this and we're both Android.

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    my buddy has delays ONLY on slugfest....pitch freezes and then when it unfreezes, the ball is already across the plate. Can't time the hit.....
  • Options
    tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I have 300mbps wifi at home & every monday without fail i have frame glitches during woh level 5 rds 6 & above 
  • Options
    broncodaddybroncodaddy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have noticed that sometimes when I start to glitch that I have too many windows open and just need to restart the game.

• Options
    SUPREMEDOGS8870SUPREMEDOGS8870 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    the double ball glitch is my favorite..lol
  • Options
    duckthefodgers4duckthefodgers4 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I have the skipping frame glitches to this day on walkoff hero and slugfest. It only seems to happen in level 5 or 6 when I’m ahead or tied. If I’m behind, it’s smooth as silk. It’s like a built in handicap rule so you can’t get the timing down, thus eventually forcing you to spend your gold. I had the game crash on me a lot in the past, but that has stopped. But the skipping screen stuff I don’t ever see changing. I’ve offloaded apps, restarted my phone, checked my wireless speed. Everything you can do. I shouldn’t be having any issue. I can close out of an app and stream a mlb live baseball game, but this game can’t keep up. Who knows. I’ve just gotten use to it and still beat the levels.