Evo

soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
Hey everyone, new to the forums. Been reading through a lot, and found I've been doing things kinda wrong. Answered a lot of my questions just browsing through, so thank you for that!

I whipped through divisions and now I'm in platinum 6. Got most of my main players to gold 10, starting to hit 5-9 and 5-10 on WoH  (slugfest I go 10/10 and lose in 1-5 almost everytime). My issue now is evo.

From what I see, I only have a few options to get more.
A. Get to diamond (200 evo reward)
B. There's a 3.3% chance from the club loyalty box
C. The tiny rewards from season mode and leveling up club
D. Mystery boxes

Am I missing something, or are these my options? Seems like a lot of spending 300 gold to get 5 evo in my future (or just restarting).

My two primes need 150 each, legend needs 30 just to get to gold, and my regulars need 50x14. Lotta boxes, lotta gold =/

Thanks, any input/help would be great!

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Your best bet will be to join/create a club that levels up regularly. Each level up will provide you with EVO and progressively more the higher the club level. If your club starts to slow down with leveling, just restart or create a new club. I have accumulated over 1,000 EVO by being in an active club.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Never thought of that, yeah we just hit platinum so the leveling has slowed considerably. I play casually with coworkers so I'll have to get them and our few random active members on board. Thanks I think that's worth a shot! (Or at least better than spending 10000 gold on evo boxes to only get 175-200 evo)

Edit: Right now I have 6k helmets and balls I haven't turned in. Do I lose those if I leave my current club? Would like to not lose em lol (The helmets were from my failed attempts to get bernie :<)
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @soxfan definitely do not go Diamond as the game will get that much harder and impossible and leveling up will cost you a lot more in Diamond as well. It was already expensive as far as resources goes to level up in 17 and I can't even imaging what 18 is like. It costs 155 gold and 300 EVO to level a capped platinum prime to diamond in 17 so it should be same or more now. The suggestion from @LonzoBallin would be the best option just make sure your members don't level up more than one level at a time and try to set up a certain schedule with them so that you know when to log in and get the rewards before the next level up.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited July 2018
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help. I take it if the club levels up too fast you actually lose your reward? That's silly, but great to know beforehand!

Primes costing 900 gold and 150 evo just to get to platinum is already a ton. Not looking forward to getting them diamond someday lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @houmy it must be higher then that for primes to level up. From silver 10 to g1 takes 300g and 30 evo. So gold to platinum is probably 600g and 50 evo is my guess.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I was way off... Thanks @soxfan
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    soxfan said:
    Edit: Right now I have 6k helmets and balls I haven't turned in. Do I lose those if I leave my current club? Would like to not lose em lol (The helmets were from my failed attempts to get bernie :<)
    Just curious if someone could fill me in on this part. Thank you for all the responses!

Still can't beat level 1 of derby =/ the r5 guy gets 5500+ every time ><
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited July 2018
    soxfan said:

soxfan said:

Just curious if someone could fill me in on this part. Thank you for all the responses!

Still can't beat level 1 of derby =/ the r5 guy gets 5500+ every time ><
    No you won't lose them if you leave, my club actually never donates Gloves, and we all go to a 2nd club where we donate them.
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So starting another club at bronze level obviously, but populated with silver teams for example, allows you to build resources like evo easier? Any downside to doing that? Any other benefits of doing that? Thanks in advance...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    The downsides are that while you are bronze, the loyalty rewards will not be as good, and you will only get 5 plays in the Club vs. Club event. There really is no additional benefit other than you may receive an easier bracket the first day you start the club.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Ok, thank you sir :smile:
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

So starting another club at bronze level obviously, but populated with silver teams for example, allows you to build resources like evo easier? Any downside to doing that? Any other benefits of doing that? Thanks in advance...

Ideally, everyone saves their donations until the weekend. This way, should be able to level to silver and beyond. It's great for EVO farming!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So you start a new club to dump your gloves etc and level it up, get the evo, then leave and repeat the process with another new club, if I'm following along. Meanwhile your main club keeps going with the returning members who have full pockets of evo.... that about the gist of it? Sorry for being a little slow in the uptake
  • BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Seems like the 300 gold evo box is a waste but I’m low on evo now as well