Options

Best draft picks to farm xp

MiekMiek Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi all,

ive tried to search for the answer on other threads and I couldn’t find it.

i have seen that a good way to get xp is to buy draft picks. My question is what draft picks do you experience a better return for you money? Standard team draft picks or slugger draft picks?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's been my experience that slugger 2nd rd picks offer the best value in terms of xp. If you're bronze and fairly new, it's also the best way to build your team because sluggers are the most important aspect of team building.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MiekMiek Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My team is silver 6. Just wanting to start stock piling my resources before I move up also be able to cycle the events before I move up as well but that’s my own skill lol
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Depending on how much time you have, you can rack up a ridiculous amount of XP in the WOH event. You will very regularly receive 2nd round and late round draft picks when completing a match. I regularly pick up over 100 of each every monday, which results in a huge amount of XP. I currently have over 500,000 XP stockpiled primarily from the WOH event.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2018

Depending on how much time you have, you can rack up a ridiculous amount of XP in the WOH event. You will very regularly receive 2nd round and late round draft picks when completing a match. I regularly pick up over 100 of each every monday, which results in a huge amount of XP. I currently have over 500,000 XP stockpiled primarily from the WOH event.

I spend most of my day on WoH an I get almost 300 late round picks as well as close to two hundred second round picks. It's decent XP for sure, but it's not nearly as much as you'd get from cycling derby. That said, if you repeatedly farm level 1 in WoH, you will come out considerably ahead. It's very cheap to 'sim your way through the rounds and you can just keep repeating for more blue cash, xp, etc.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.