Options

Evolve to silver

kherch13kherch13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Any input on evolving 4.5 star players to silver to better the team for WoH and other events? Thinking of doing so just to be able to clear these events to get better players and gradually turn over the roster. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SUPREMEDOGS8870SUPREMEDOGS8870 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    are all your players maxed out on bronze? including bench players?
  • Options
    everything gets harder when u evolve (season, woh, slugger, etc.) Make sure everyone is completely leveled up first or you'll regret it
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018
    kherch13 said:

Any input on evolving 4.5 star players to silver to better the team for WoH and other events? Thinking of doing so just to be able to clear these events to get better players and gradually turn over the roster. Any thoughts?

You should absolutely evolve your 4.5 players to silver. WOH is extremely difficult with bronze players. When you upgrade them to silver, it makes a world of difference. With my bronze team, I could barely break level 3. Once I upgraded to silver, I am now able to cycle fairly regularly. Best of luck!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I apologize, but I totally misread the question. I read it as going from bronze to silver as a team. I completely agree with lonzo.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    kherch13 said:

kherch13 said:

I don't think 4.5 star players will cut it for WoH. It's my opinion that those 4.5 star players won't change your WoH luck. Without any context, I would heavily invest in derby, watch videos/offers for gold, and grab potw/potm bats. When maxed out, those guys give you the best chance at clearing WoH. If you haven't done so already, max out your legend. Make him a switch hitting OPS with his bonus skill vs righties.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    kherch13kherch13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yes all of my players are maxed at bronze. My legend is maxed at silver along with the one 5 star player I have. I’m just looking for a way to boost my team without spending gold. 
  • Options
    BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I went gold fast this year, next year my plan is to stay bronze as long as possible and kick butt
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    kherch13 said:

Yes all of my players are maxed at bronze. My legend is maxed at silver along with the one 5 star player I have. I’m just looking for a way to boost my team without spending gold. 

If you want to be able to clear WoH, you'll have to reconsider your stance. Gold can easily be acquired via videos, offers, and being part of a good club. Oh and of course, you can always purchase gold too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Max out your upgrades as well, you can use fake blue cash. Hitting, power, even the base running can factor into base runners advancing. 
    Don’t neglect the intangibles. First 2 are Clutch Performance & In the Zone— both directly linked to Walk Off Hero.