Options

19.99 Guaranteed 5 Star Boxes

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Good evening everyone! I’m looking for feedback on how you all feel about the new 19.99 box. In my opinion it’s a great way to build team strength as opposed to the 19.99 for 1840 gold for a shot at a mystery box. Any other input?

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I like your logic if it was earlier in the season......that being said, 80% chance to land a plain 5 star. That won't help a lot relative to what's available now (POTW/M, primes, legends). Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Yep it’s roughly $400 to land a prime with the $20 boxes . Of course you could be lucky or unlucky and it could be less or more . I did however buy a Verlander and got a good Sp plus Glu messed up and gave me Correra so I got 2 five stars for one box . 
  • Options
    Well yeah a normal five star player wouldn’t help much now, but to those either new to the game or if this same thing is put into ‘19 from the jump, that’d be something I’d be in to. 
  • Options
    agreed
  • Options
    Personally I’m waiting for them to drop a short stop lol 
  • Options
    If you can, spend gold to win walkoff. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you can, spend gold to win walkoff. 

That's the best way to improve your team! It's also feels really amazing to clear. However, it can also be super, super frustrating.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I’m constantly finding myself level 5 round 10 without being able to break through. Terribly frustrating but eventually I’ll get one!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I’m constantly finding myself level 5 round 10 without being able to break through. Terribly frustrating but eventually I’ll get one!

I was there b2b weeks before finally break through. You'll get there man. Just keep the faith!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    For me, best way to break through was with a switch hitting legend. Very versatile as the game moves forward.
  • Options
    SUPREMEDOGS8870SUPREMEDOGS8870 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    i get to 5-10 every week. still haven't broken through. I spent over 3k gold trying this past Monday to no avail.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    i did judge, got base
    arenado- got mid tier max 335
    verlander- got mid tier 335
    kershaw- got he mid tier claw kerchaw max 355
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Same as me except didnt go for kershaw, as i already had claw and knew there'd be no Prime for me... Im 0-34 for Primes
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    i did judge, got base arenado- got mid tier max 335 verlander- got mid tier 335 kershaw- got he mid tier claw kerchaw max 355
    Wow that’s some pretty stellar luck there! Way to go! 
  • Options
    PaxtinPaxtin Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I would buy them if I was new to the game and in bronze or silver, but now it seems like a lot of money for most likely just a normal 5 Star. 
  • Options
    coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    All Star boxes all day