pitch glitch

ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
Anybody with iPhones have a hard time in derby slugfest because the pitch freezes for a split second before resuming? Completely screws up your timing....

Answers

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have that issue with my wife's iphone. I think it's an issue with the phone not being as 'current' or having too many other things running in the background. It's extremely annoying.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I have this problem sometimes with my iPhone 8 Plus, only thing that I found for me was that the problem only occurred when my phone was charging...
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
    I have this problem sometimes with my iPhone 8 Plus, only thing that I found for me was that the problem only occurred when my phone was charging...
  • demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Yeah it’s pretty brutal on my iPhone X. Luckily, I can see it coming and can adjust, but there are times it throws the super fastball and I can’t keep up to the lag. I noticed it was worse when my phone was dying and better when I clear my cache and close all apps. Just so funny that it occurs when I am about to take the lead or they miss an opportunity.
    Yeah it’s pretty brutal on my iPhone X. Luckily, I can see it coming and can adjust, but there are times it throws the super fastball and I can’t keep up to the lag. I noticed it was worse when my phone was dying and better when I clear my cache and close all apps. Just so funny that it occurs when I am about to take the lead or they miss an opportunity.
  • ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    my buddy says it doesn't happen in the first 4 or so levels. But the last 3 rounds of levels 5,6 7 are the worst. Not sure if that's the same for you.
    my buddy says it doesn't happen in the first 4 or so levels. But the last 3 rounds of levels 5,6 7 are the worst. Not sure if that's the same for you.
    damn, and his phone is the iPhone X too. Can't believe that would be it. Hopefully somebody else with the "X" can comment.
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Can confirm this is a huge issue on my iPhone X. Not even worth playing it’s so bad. If anyone has any solutions I’d love to know!
    Can confirm this is a huge issue on my iPhone X. Not even worth playing it’s so bad. If anyone has any solutions I’d love to know!