Options

Practice for WOH and Slugfest

BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
wouldnt it be cool to have a place to work on walkoff event and slugfest???

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You can practice for slugfest. It costs $5000 and you could win $8500 and 50 gloves. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

You can practice for slugfest. It costs $5000 and you could win $8500 and 50 gloves. 

Honestly, that's the best way to build. Go bronze, ignore everything and buy 2nd rd draft picks. Level them up, do derby for cash. That's exactly how I built my team. As far as WoH, you need great bats. And some luck. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I built up through derby as well. Just like you said. I still play derby for cash at gold. Take the cash and buy 2nd round picks for XP. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wish they were doing gold challenges for the derby already. Was bored last night and went 12 for 12.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I did the same thing Houmy. Even somehow got my silver 1 sluggers a win even though I’m gold. 
  • Options
    I finally beat walkoff today
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I finally beat walkoff today

Congrats! It takes a lot of patience and persistence, but those who persevere will eventually prevail.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I always tape a piece of paper or something to block the score at the top of the screen during slugfest. I found myself looking at whether or not the individual missed the HR, which in turn distracted me from my game.
  • Options
    demise44 said:

I always tape a piece of paper or something to block the score at the top of the screen during slugfest. I found myself looking at whether or not the individual missed the HR, which in turn distracted me from my game.

Agree 100% with this. I tend to play down to my competition and miss after I see my opponent miss. Not knowing what the opponent is doing and just doing your best makes it much more relaxes and causes less errors to occur.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    last year was worse when those fireworks would go off after a lead change in derby! HATED that!!
  • Options
    I finally beat walkoff Monday!!! Rewarded Carlos Correa and earned a 10th place finish!!!! 
  • Options

I finally beat walkoff Monday!!! Rewarded Carlos Correa and earned a 10th place finish!!!! 

Well done! Hopefully it's a sign of many more Monday cycles to come!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Sweet congrats !!