Options

69.99 mountain?

seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Has anyone seen the mountain of gold at 69.99 today? I finally have my mind made up to buy it and now I can't get it to appear. If I can grab it at 69.99 i will be able to get my next level tv endorsement as well, for less than the regular priced mountain.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've seen it a few times and my friends have seen it(and bought it) today as well. It will come!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I sure hope so. I had 6 Giants players (all regular, no prime or anything) I have been holding onto that i got to use this weekend. Then I used almost the last of my gold on 2 Battle boxes and got Sandoval and Lowrie. Now i just need some more gold for maybe another box or 2, and hopefully some streaks!
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I never see offers like that, just the $70 5 star pick and a $5 #1 pick and two first rounders. Where do they come up?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2018
    It comes and goes. I saw the $79.99 one and bought that and 15 minutes later the $69.99 one. Bought that one too as it's all star week and you get good deals on picks.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    edited July 2018

Has anyone seen the mountain of gold at 69.99 today? I finally have my mind made up to buy it and now I can't get it to appear. If I can grab it at 69.99 i will be able to get my next level tv endorsement as well, for less than the regular priced mountain.

I've heard if you go to purchase the regular package of gold, but then input incorrect password so the purchase does not go through, that the offer for the discounted gold will popup shortly after. Worth a shot.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    .....and my droid buddies tell me they rarely get gold mountain offers, if ever. But far more common with iPhones supposedly. Who knows!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    False, I am on android and get them all the time. I found the trick is to sometimes close and restart the app. Visit the store page with boxes a lot and switch between your compete tab. Like you said, could be all b.s but works for me all the time. Also... always turn down the 10% and 20%... within a few hours you will get the 30% mountain.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @ameeshcubbie I used to not get any offers at all for a few weeks and couldn't click on the links in the announcements to buy the $19.99 special offer players. Did an uninstall/reinstall and everything was back to normal. This happens sometimes when the game crashes and you have to restart and I guess some code gets stuck mid execution. See if your buddy's are able to click on the Stanton special offer link in the news/announcement section to bring up the popup for him. If not they may have the same problem and would need to reinstall. BE AWARE though that they should uninstall at their own risk as judging by the posts on the forum somw have been unable to retrieve their teams. They need to have had it backed up to their email account. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Houmy I hear you loud and clear. Heck, my phone is getting old and I'm afraid to get a new one until about March 2019 just because of what you said. Sad this game addiction changes our decision making on a daily basis lol!
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I saw the $69.99 offer three times today. I suppose if you were to purchase it, it would be cheaper in the long run. Although I don’t think it would last long the way I like to spend gold.
  • Options
    BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I usually see the mountain deal right after buying the $20 or $50 bundles 
  • Options
    coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve found that if I close the app out, reopen it, look at the “buy gold page” then close the app and repeat that the $69.99 Mountain offer pops up. It also seems to pop up more frequently if I visit the store too. Maybe every 10-12 times that I reopen it with the above and it will appear. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all your input. Oddly enough, about 10 minutes after my original post i got the 69.99 mountain. I tried going to the buy gold page, clicked on the regularly priced mountain, then cancelled the transaction a couple of times. Another couple of times i closed the app and reopened it. Not sure which one of those (if either) had any effect on the ad showing up, but I'm happy to have gotten it.
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I saw the offer for a mountain of gold for $79.99 last night, then immediately after i cancelled it, an offer for $69.99 pops up. lol
  • Options
    Along those lines, i passed on the 20 dollar for 1 each All Star box deal a couple of times. Just didnt feel lucky. Had a change of heart Sunday morning and of course it was nowhere to be found. I tried and tried to get it to show up, but no dice.